DOA5U: Arcade discussion thread

Macca Beam

Everything so far was location tests. The official release isn't until the 24th.

4Gamer article with info on the new features:
Code:
http://www.4gamer.net/games/224/G022452/20131219068/

Kronin

LOL, translating with google the 4Gamer page, seems that under the picture of Marie Rose wearing the Santa outfit the article made the pun "Marie Christmas" XD

Last edited:

KingGhidorah

LOL, translating with google the 4Gamer page, seems that under the picture of Marie Rose wearing the Santa outfit, the article made the pun "Marie Christmas" XD

Or Google did that instead... Then again they do say some of the dumbest things, so could be a proper translation-- Oops, almost gave google credit. Silly me, Google translate blows.

Kronin

Or Google did that instead... Then again they do say some of the dumbest things, so could be a proper translation-- Oops, almost gave google credit. Silly me, Google translate blows.

I thought also to this hypotesis XD However it's pretty likely that could be wrote Marie Christmas, after all the Japanese really love to make pun with words of similar sounds in their language.

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
So I'll be in Japan from 1/8/2014 to 1/13/2014, if anyone wants to meet up/house/play the arcade and watch American Bass beat up on other players in Japan at the arcade (since, you know, I can actually use an arcade stick). Looking to stay in Shinjuku.

Another local player might be joining me.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I hope when Marie Rose comes to consoles, the HUD in the Arcade version comes with her. I actually think the current HUD is a bit bland. DOA is much better suited with character portraits somewhere in the HUD.

Darkton93

Any news about the console release of the little girl¿
We don't have a specific date, but we know it's not this week, or until January at least. Arcade games get a lot of support in Japan (if my recollection of Gundam Extreme VS is any indication) so this game should still be pretty healthy.

Brute

Standard Donor
What about those who just buy all the characters in Core Fighters? Is she free for that version as well, or will she be $3.99 like the rest of the cast separately?
Sounds like she'll be regular character price for Core Fighters players.

But I would emphasize that this is just my speculation based on their limited word choices. Nothing has been confirmed yet.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD