DOA5U: Arcade discussion thread

KwonJigglypuff

This would be akward.

A-GbdN7CMAAHJTf.jpg:large

KwonJigglypuff

I'm a bit sad and excited at the same time, because even though 'Tengu's demon daughter' isn't the same as 'Tengu', it's better than nothing and TN still has my curiosity.

Codemaster92163

She looks like the les-baby of SC's Amy and BB's Rachel.

Also, I'd like to point out that it says "Xbox 360" somewhere on that page, so it may be further indication that we'll get her as DLC somewhere down the road.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
She looks like the les-baby of SC's Amy and BB's Rachel.

Also, I'd like to point out that it says "Xbox 360" somewhere on that page, so it may be further indication that we'll get her as DLC somewhere down the road.

No it just says that the arcade version is similar to the DOA5U game that came out on the PS3 and Xbox 360 in September.

Rawbietussin

Mariwho???? What is this nonsense?? *sucks teeth* And the fact it's female makes me think it's all about the babes with physical appearance to draw people in or something.

TN better give her a giant nose so that I at least think it looks like Tengu.

They gave her pancake chests instead.

Zeo

...It's true we didn't get our loli/goth/cutie esque anime style character yet. Dunno how I feel about her. Buuut she's not a typical DOA fanservice girl.

*Evaluates*...

I'll take it! Also NORMAL LORELEI STAGE!!! MOST SELECTED STAGE CONFIRMED.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Mary Rose is too cute! I really hope she's not Arcade exclusive. I'd love to try her out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD