DOA5U: Arcade discussion thread

Darkton93

A loli? Now you've got me interested.

School swimsuit, please! It's about the only swimsuit we'd accept her in.

xFatalDMG

Systema looks to have some influence from Judo,much like Sambo. This seems to be more of quick defensive movements to disarm your opponent as fast as possible.

Looks like I'll be trying her out at the location test! I'll try to leave some impressions of her

Yaguar

That won't work on me.

killing cute things is my specialty

Worst case scenario is her defeat will send me into a rage, allow me to reverse engineer DOA, give myself frame traps and tools and just turn the entire next match into a bloodbath.

She will have 100% win rate.

Yaguar

10 years ago I was convinced that my Dad was the single baddest mother-fucker on this planet.

Nothing has changed.

I share this for my Dad. As I've got older he's got cooler too. Odd how you eventually notice things they did for you growing up.

I'm happy with my Momiji tbh. I just wonder WTH kind of fighting style a wee skid is going to bring to DOA other than hugging Bass into submission and being a spoilt shit stamping on Helena.
I do worry about DLC...

Brute

Standard Donor
TN does weird things. I say just wait it out and see what happens.

In the mean time, throw out wild speculations. Why not?

Blazeincarnated

Zack is the type of character that's kind to everyone and not afraid of them.... Wouldn't it be a twist is that she is secretly crazy, and everyone thinks she's cute but Zack is the most afraid of her because he knows she's truly evil? :eek:

Zeo

Everyone's saying she's either underage or 18, in her 20s or whatever.

Watch her be released and confirmed to be mature and have some sort of disease that keeps your body in a childlike form like Gary Colman or some crap.

KwonJigglypuff

Everyone's saying she's either underage or 18, in her 20s or whatever.

Watch her be released and confirmed to be mature and have some sort of disease that keeps your body in a childlike form like Gary Colman or some crap.

Esther.

Reactions: Zeo

Aspect

So we're going to be beating up and knocking out kids now? I want to see some gameplay. All highs better not whiff... and she better not be like Yoda from Soul Calibur

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD