DOA5U New Combo & Swimsuit Trailer

Mestizo

Standard Donor
No one here is "butt hurt" about the bikinis, people are just irritated by the ladies' preferential treatment compared to all the guys and the lack of anything new shown for both Leon and Ein. People simply wish for this game to be seen as less of a joke within the FGC and bikinis outfits aren't helping the matter at all.

I can agree that the dudes should get C's whenever the ladies do, so I am with you there.

As for the FGC at large...well if they cant appreciate quality game play AND Boobs in equal amounts then i am glad they are not playing DOA and hope they stay the hell away. If I wanted to spend my spare time watching mediocre chicks fighting I will just hang out at my local Wallmart.

I can agree that the dudes should get C's whenever the ladies do, so I am with you there.

As for the FGC at large...well if they cant appreciate quality game play AND Boobs in equal amounts then i am glad they are not playing DOA and hope they stay the hell away. If I wanted to spend my spare time watching mediocre chicks fighting I will just hang out at my local Wallmart.

I agree, it's only fair the guys should get costumes too, swimwear or otherwise because the guys' have next to nothing right now.

Well, I like the bikinis and boobs just as much as the next guy, I only wish that the dev team would put the same amount of effort into making actual costumes as well. I also enjoy playing and learning the mechanics of the game as much as I love looking at the girls.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
I agree, it's only fair the guys should get costumes too, swimwear or otherwise because the guys' have next to nothing right now.

Well, I like the bikinis and boobs just as much as the next guy, I only wish that the dev team would put the same amount of effort into making actual costumes as well. I also enjoy playing and learning the mechanics of the game as much as I love looking at the girls.

Yeh I feel the same way, though it might be since that tina gets nothing but recolors, all while helena, hitomi, Lisa, christi, koko, and kasumi both get their best DOAX2 suits while TInas Mirfac is yet to be seen :(

TBH though id rather see these classics return which would be a good middle ground

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/tina-fans-re-tweet-for-3-classic-costumes.3142/

I almost forgot to mention that I don't there's any male character in DOA5 that has at least 10 costumes, (DLC included) I could be wrong but this is just my observation.

Yeh I feel the same way, though it might be since that tina gets nothing but recolors, all while helena, hitomi, Lisa, christi, koko, and kasumi both get their best DOAX2 suits while TInas Mirfac is yet to be seen :(

TBH though id rather see these classics return which would be a good middle ground

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/tina-fans-re-tweet-for-3-classic-costumes.3142/

I agree, I don't play Tina too heavily but I do hate that she suffered a slight "Leifang-ism" or victim of constant recolored outfits. I'll never get why she ended up with so many recolors to start with, it's obvious they know how to make other bikinis for her considering the pre-order bikinis weren't designed the same way.

Honestly, anything NOT designed like her "legendary" bikini is an improvement if you ask me.

I also hope to see a return for more classic outfits for everyone, specifically Hayabusa, Jann Lee, Ein, Tina and Ayane.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
I agree, I don't play Tina too heavily but I do hate that she suffered a slight "Leifang-ism" or victim of constant recolored outfits. I'll never get why she ended up with so many recolors to start with, it's obvious they know how to make other bikinis for her considering the pre-order bikinis weren't designed the same way.

Honestly, anything NOT designed like her "legendary" bikini is an improvement if you ask me.

I also hope to see a return for more classic outfits for everyone, specifically Hayabusa, Jann Lee, Ein, Tina and Ayane.

lol Legendary is my fave! 'Murica!! ^O^ but more than its T&A, it was since I had to actual EARN it by learning the game to a decent level so I could beat arcade on legendary with no continues. It is essentially what egged me on and got me addicted to a game in a genre I had not touched since MK3 on the genesis.

Anyway lets hope they went DOA2U level of C's in DOA5U.

lol Legendary is my fave! 'Murica!! ^O^ but more than its T&A, it was since I had to actual EARN it by learning the game to a decent level so I could beat arcade on legendary with no continues. It is essentially what egged me on and got me addicted to a game in a genre I had not touched since MK3 on the genesis.

Anyway lets hope they went DOA2U level of C's in DOA5U.

I'd like to think that, but I'm not holding out a lot of hope for it. I agree that actually earning the bikini made it feel more rewarding, I like that Tina's and Christie's were challenging to earn but didn't feel impossible one you got it down. Now Lisa's...is an entirely different story that was much more frustrating to earn than fun to unlock and I honestly feel it was asking too much for what was essentially the same outfit but in a different color. So downloading any of hers would pretty much achieve the same effect only by paying a fee rather than playing the game.

Hoya Destroyer

But what you don't realize is that even though they could keep making more bikinis, they're neglecting classic costumes that might have been iconic for each character. In DOA5U, instead of Helena getting her Opera dress (which was HIGHLY requested by Helena players), we got a slutty swim- I'm sorry, I don't know what to even call that abomination. It's certainly not clothes. But, I also see your point that many people, such as yourself, will never grow tired of bikinis, which is why Team Ninja will continue to make braindead bikinis. Personally, I do not want anymore bikinis, because this is a DOA5U, not DOAX3. I think if they stopped making bikinis now, then we'd have more than enough to go around. To each his own though.

Its not a matter of not realizing, its a matter of not caring, for me.
If I have a choice of using Helena in an opera dress or a skimpy swimsuit, Im taking the swimsuit 100% of the time.
Like you said, each to his own.

Brute

Standard Donor
its a matter of not caring, for me.
If I have a choice of using Helena in an opera dress or a skimpy swimsuit, Im taking the swimsuit 100% of the time.
But, but you've already gotten what you wanted 4 times.
Those who want the classic costumes haven't gotten what they wanted once.

We've had enough of these fucktarded swimsuits and every wank-happy hornball out there should be more than satisfied with the robust selection already provided. Time to focus on other stuff.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

The swimsuits are all fantastic and I'm totally buying them when they release, but please no more, we need more varieties of costumes

But I'm sure they won't, I'm sure this is the last pack for swimsuits. All the packs were given for special reasons

Premuim/Bunnies= DOA5 pre order
Hotties= Zack island release
Hot Gateway= DOA5+ pre order
Sexy= DOA5U pre order

So unless we are getting yet another DOA game or another DOAX stage,I don't think we're getting more

Rawbietussin

Don't forget if Momiji got a school uniform/gym outfit and if Rachel with a cat outfit

I do wonder if they all got those costumes, would be cool if it wasn't on disc that it was included all in a dlc pack. It could be called the "Costumes for characters who missed out when they released pack" or something lol

Well Kasumi (black version) and Mila's bunnies were released on a separate pack, it wouldn't surprise me of all those themed costumes end up on the Special Set Packs..

Hoya Destroyer

But, but you've already gotten what you wanted 4 times.
Those who want the classic costumes haven't gotten what they wanted once.

We've had enough of these fucktarded swimsuits and every wank-happy hornball out there should be more than satisfied with the robust selection already provided. Time to focus on other stuff.

Sure, some of the swimsuits Ive gotten great but I want more and I would be willing to pay for them. I wouldnt pay for "classic" costumes.
If TN think there is enough demand for classic costumes, then I guess they will make some.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD