DOA5U New Combo & Swimsuit Trailer

Rawbietussin

In general, we need to have an entirely new First Time Pack for 5U with all classic costumes requested for every character. (VF and new/returning characters included)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
But, but you've already gotten what you wanted 4 times.
Those who want the classic costumes haven't gotten what they wanted once.

We've had enough of these fucktarded swimsuits and every wank-happy hornball out there should be more than satisfied with the robust selection already provided. Time to focus on other stuff.
I resent that remark. I may appreciate swimsuits more than most, but that doesn't mean I still don't want Christie's trenchcoat, dad-gummit. You think I haven't tried to push for that classic costume above all else? Believe me, I have. As dozens of Christie players as my witness, I have.

I made the most epic Twitlong post about not only that, but a shared compilation of reasonable changes for Christie that most, if not all, the (competitive) Christie players want in the next installment. I've pushed and I've pushed for it. All I can do is hope that they listened, and hope that among the large gallery of costumes they boasted on having, we'll get a lot more than what's been shown that we know of. But let's face it. They had to promote those pre-order swimsuits as incentive for the purchase condition proper in some way, and it's still another 4 weeks to crunch time for potentially more footage on the characters and costumes you particularly care about.

So at this point you're asking, what's the point I'm trying to make? You and I were both snubbed on what we wanted to see at this point. But I choose not to insult the "wank-happy hornballs" because they got a chance to see their pre-order incentives (not to mention gameplay changes) that had to be promoted at some point of time anyway. Plus with all these collective snippets on the gameplay features at Comic Con, I'm hopeful that TN will have another trick up their sleeve 4 weeks to release to appease the other character fanbases.

In short, I'm not sweating it. It's clear they haven't completely neglected the strat-savvy, so the other new characters will likely get their dues before release. Though to be fair, I wish their trailers were as long as the previous installment this time around.

Brute

Standard Donor
So at this point you're asking, what's the point I'm trying to make? You and I were both snubbed on what we wanted to see at this point. But I choose not to insult the "wank-happy hornballs" because they got a chance to see their pre-order incentives
I'm not insulting them, I'm saying that after 4 swimsuit packages that are full of lazy swaps and reskins the fact that people think we should have even more in place of other things is absurd.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm not insulting them, I'm saying that after 4 swimsuit packages that are full of lazy swaps and reskins the fact that people think we should have even more in place of other things is absurd.
Fair enough. But the racing gear IS new, lol.

Hoya Destroyer

Were that true Ryu would have his classic outfit back, which he doesn't.

TN probably doesn't think theres enough money in it, to release it.
Maybe they think its just a small vocal minority in the community who would pay for it?
Seeing some sales numbers for past, individual costume packs would help us to know what their logic is. Unfortunately, I dont think we'll ever know those numbers.

Blazeincarnated

#BuffZack

1ynuq.gif

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Wait, why is everyone talking about trenchcoats all of a sudden? Did I miss something?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD