DOA5U wanted Costumes

indieanimator

Okay I need last minute help big time. I dont think I have time to redraw my submission, which needs to be done for a couple revisions. CCould someone edit/trace/clean up my linework with the additions, or draw a new version if you are a better artist? I'm wanting to add gloves and change some details about the sports bra, shades, and underwear.

I might be able to help. Deadline is the 17th, huh. I'd use Flash, like I did for my entry.

Argentus

I might be able to help. Deadline is the 17th, huh. I'd use Flash, like I did for my entry.
any and all attempts to help are welcome. even more than gloves and jacket details, I need to tweak the bra and underwear. my most recent sketxj was a few posts ago. fur collar, I don't think I'm doing, unless talk lije it, and gloves I'm debating if should toggle with jacket.
1609572_1429864303930627_1130216095015898251_n.jpg
1490773_1428212877429103_1910987092328858419_o.jpg

Argentus

OK, which should I start with? 2nd or third of the three look most complete. I'll do what I can in the timeframe.
second and third go together, its toggles on (2nd) and off (3rd). I have to redraw/write those two entire pages with the changes to the underwear (white is to become shiny/satin, and reverse panties to white center with purple mesh sides), gloves, and front trim on jacket that is present in the first pic. if you only want to do one, then with all the toggles on. only bother with fur collar as a second version if you have the time, or if you like t better than the regular collar, as I was still offhand on it. ggloves are inspired by her pumpkin outfit gloves. I was gonna make em a blue matching the darker blue of the exterior trim and cuffs and collars of the jacket. so it blends with the jacket on, and contrasts the handwraps with the jacket off. Appreciate it. ssorry if I'm unclear.

Argentus

okay, trying to figure out which notes to include in the revised version. keeping notes for letters on jacket, how whites are shiny and blues shimmer, how purples on underwear are mesh, bee pendant and button. not sure I should mention that (STING) IS PLASTIC that sticks out as a texture, and Sweetest is embroidered/stitched. SShould I mention the Victoria labels on underwear, and underwear customization options? some said all the notes before made it clear, others said it was too much, etc...

Rawbietussin

I didn't send anything for the contest (even though i did sketch a lot costumes).

2mzb0pg.jpg

I was supposed to go with this one (it lacks golden trumpet necklace and some details) but meh, it was too boring so i dropped it. Wanted share it though.

It's not boring. I really like the half-glove, the shirt and the roses around the collar. You shouldn't have dropped it.

In all honesty though. the Jann Lee entries doesn't stand out to me. They're all very Westernized. I barely saw anyone submit a Chinese-themed costume for him.

nothingtosee

I think the concept is actually pretty interesting and different from the other Jann lee entries, i would probably change the shirt pattern but it could look really cool

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD