DOA6 Deluxe Demo

mizking

so any word on the price of the season pass?

just curious tbh.
Judging by the prices of DOA5LR season passes.... You need, this much
giphy.gif

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
yeah its probably going to be the same as before so, just will the characters or if any really good nico costumes that come out.

Akumasama

new intro and outro poses as free DLC sounds great now they should fix stupid censor when punching nico and others
Granted I'm obviously against it, and granted they have to fix it, at th same time I think we shouldn't blow the thing out of proportions either.

It's just for 3 characters, it's hardly a "censor" thing.

As someone who always implore people to use the terms Update, Patch, and DLC correctly since years ago, I find it sad that gamers nowadays really need patch and update to be emphasized with 'FREE' word next to it...
It is sad and part of me is annoyed, but these are the times we're living.

It's not like DoA5 is lacking content or characters, and indeed it's coming out sorta early compared to when it was announced out of the blue.
Developing games these days cost more and more and more. In terms of effort, in terms of time, in terms of human resources required.
Yet games sell more or less the same amount of copies they did 20 years ago, and the price of the retail game is sorta the same too.

I mean, it's not magic, they have to take money somewhere. DLC are bad, some companies clearly exploit to the players' disadvantage.
On the other hand though it's sorta a "necessary evil", unless we want to pay 150€ for a game and wait 5+ years of development.

And so far I was talking in general about the industry. About DOA6 it's like get the game in march (when they will finally "sell" it and start see some money income) for a game that's sorta complete aside from small details like that, or get the game in june but with all the intro poses.
What would you prefer?
I'm totally sure some of us would say the latter, but the former doesn't seem like such a bad compromise if you ask me.

If you have to temporarily cut something off, I'm glad it's costumes and win poses rather than some more relevant content.
Let's try to stay positive and see the glass half full, I'm still honestly excited about DOA6 coming out tomorrow :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD