DOA6 Deluxe Demo

DamianD1

I just made it to a 10 streak in ranked match feeling accomplished right now had to go through a C minus Lei Fang that destroyed two of my previous streaks of 7 and 6.

Chapstick

An actual photo of me playing ranked in this netcode

AD98C8EC-6FED-4182-B95B-052A48BD5CB9.jpeg

SoftCabbage

I got some lucky wins playing online but they were all against fellow Tina players :( (and the fights were all really laggy). The one time I found a player who didn't lag AND knew how to play declined a rematch after losing ONCE in 3 matches since they clearly didn't want to risk going best of 5 matches over best of 3.

Never really took DOA online seriously for 5 but 6 when it actually works (as rare as it is) is already justifying me renewing my PS+ to play online.
I'm guessing there will be a lot of try-hards. I wouldn't give a shit about online rank.

I mean, the whole thing is just annoying to go through. Seeing Brad Wong player just makes it worse due to his movesets that most are just poking and random moving. I'll be definitely hit sparring custom lobbies for sure. But I'm pretty sure there will be some skilled asshole coming over just to destroy everyone.

Keep thinking of online mode really ruins the taste tbh.

Jerk

Haha! Brad Wong is awesome!
But I can see how his moves might appear confusing. I got some hits in that even I didn't know how they connected. But I'm seeing that across the board with a lot of the characters. Very flashy moves but not really sure how that connected. Or even, in some cases, moves that just kind of whiff because the other player is recovering or starting a jump or roll... I like it but feels different for sure.

Raansu

Sooo did they change it to where you need full meter to break hold out of a fatal stun? I've noticed that when I break hold out of them I lose all my meter and other times when I try to break hold and only have half a meter nothing happens. Seems like break hold only takes half meter when using it in normal situations.

SaihateDYNAMO

Does this also get rid of the slowdown or just the camera angle shift?
The angle changes as if you disabled blood and violence :/
Sooo did they change it to where you need full meter to break hold out of a fatal stun? I've noticed that when I break hold out of them I lose all my meter and other times when I try to break hold and only have half a meter nothing happens. Seems like break hold only takes half meter when using it in normal situations.
It's a glitch iirc

Xhominid The Demon Within

Really hope those ground throws are guaranteed. It would at least be something new and good for her.

Those should be guaranteed as they counted as such. Also works with Nyo being able to do her ground throws from straight off the ground rather than needing to be airborne is a good boon for her.

Macca Beam

nnNNNoooOO wHy dO mY ciNemAtic fAcE pUnchEs wOrK oN X bUt noT Y?? iS it bCOz thEy'rE 2yOunG??!!??1!!?

but honestly this shitty time wasting mechanic shouldn't even exist in the first place

werewolfgold

I mean, I don't know why they're bringing attention to it like that. They're writing the joke themselves. There are 18-year-olds that you can punch in the face (Ayane, Eliot). But then there are "18-year-olds" that you can't (Marie, Honoka, NiCO). They're begging to be roasted over this. lol

We'll see how it is in the final game.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I mean, I don't know why they're bringing attention to it like that. They're writing the joke themselves. There are 18-year-olds that you can punch in the face (Ayane, Eliot). But then there are "18-year-olds" that you can't (Marie, Honoka, NiCO). They're begging to be roasted over this. lol

We'll see how it is in the final game.

Of course, it's dumb as hell and they are only making themselves look ridiculous, but it could be just the demo but I don't think anyone in the retails actually BB'd Marie, Honoka or NiCO with a face variation in their retail copy or even if it will be changed back with the Day One Patch so yeah.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD