DOA6 Design Contest 2019

Brute

Standard Donor
Marie's is okay. Don't think I'd buy the others. Phase's also looks good, but I don't really play Phase, so eh.

Jadeinchains

Whew it was just so late I couldn't stay up any longer to watch it but congrats to @axouel2009 and the other designs designers that were shown. I'd never seen that submission before of Marie and nico and Honoka, I guess it must have been by email? Marie's is really cute though I like them.

I can't help just wanting to see all of the designs though! I want to know what everyone is getting and what won!

RetroMe91

So Axouel is the only non Japanese design to make the list of public shout outs. I guess that fairly normal though. I like the Marie Rose one and Phase 4 one. I think I’d like the Mila one if played her or if I she didn’t have her Bass/Biker outfit. I just feel like the Bass/Biker costume is cuter and looks a little too similar. I really don’t like that Bass one and I kinda don’t like either NiCo or Honoka I’m that sailor one. I’m not much for sailor costumes though anyway, so I do have a bias. Haha.

Congrats though to those winners! Should be fun to see who all gets costumes from the design contest entries in the future. Remember they might sneak a few others into DLC packs randomly. That’s what happened with the pajamas for Eliot and Hitomi. They got snuck into pajama dlc after someone made them for one of the contest in DOA5LR.

Boogie

congrats to the winners!!!! axel's is the only one im really a fan of, from what we've seen so far. nico, marie and honoka getting matching outfits seem like a cop out considering how there were better outfits for all three and wouldve added more of an original flare to the characters.

the bass one just....doesnt do anything for me and the mila one is just a simplified version of the bass leather outfit so not a fan.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD