DOA6 Hair Thread

Shinjuku

The fact that we have all these women and none of them have a long curly or wavy hair is criminal

I want this as an Alt for Tina

and these for Helena

Also a straight long hair don't look good on or fit Christie imo
Those would look DOPE, as for Christie hmm. It's a hit and a bit of a miss I see what you're saying. I just think they didn't really style it too well, they cant really figure out what to do with it. If done well I think she'd look mighty fine!

I wish it wasn't tucked behind her ear, ear tucks dont look good unless you have gone straight center parted inches like Nicki Minaj or a hime cut xD
I think something sleek like this would be ideal for christie, it'd fit her down to a T! Smooth, sleek and sexy!
Christie Hair.png

Edit: P.S can we just take a second to appreciate how them titties resting?? good cawdddd

Last edited:

KasumiLover

Well-Known Bi Kasumi/Phase Fanboy ⚥
Premium Donor
Georgia
Main Character
Kasumi
Those would look DOPE, as for Christie hmm. It's a hit and a bit of a miss I see what you're saying. I just think they didn't really style it too well, they cant really figure out what to do with it. If done well I think she'd look mighty fine!

I think something sleek like this would be ideal for christie, it'd fit her down to a T! Smooth, sleek and sexy! View attachment 27634
Yeah something like that would be gorgeous!<3 ear tucks I think are absolutely sexy when it's done with center parted hair or with straight bangs, I hate it with parted left or right bangs tho >.>

Mayor-Of-Mustard

lisa is such a queen
Main Character
Ayane
ok a certain picture on here gave me a malware warning xD

(removed quote because that also still gave the malware warning xD)

I hope Phase 4 gets a really unique hairstyle, that would be cool. Like, different colour, different length yadayada.

I just pray there's still more stuff to be revealed yeah

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Yeah something like that would be gorgeous!<3 ear tucks I think are absolutely sexy when it's done with center parted hair or with straight bangs, I hate it with parted left or right bangs tho >.>
Exactly, you can never go wrong with a middle parting and hair tucked behind ears! I'm not particularly too fond of side partings either, but if it's done right, shit can look *smacks lips together* tasty! lmaoo

ok a certain picture on here gave me a malware warning xD

im guessing it was yours because i can't see it?

I hope Phase 4 gets a really unique hairstyle, that would be cool. Like, different colour, different length yadayada.

I just pray there's still more stuff to be revealed yeah
Sorry! I pulled that pic from Twitter, not sure why a malware issue popped up for you, apologies o_O

@Leclair going in with the edits as usual, I C U! :cool:

Forgot your password?