DOA6 Hair Thread

Leclair

Main Character
Kokoro
Gamertag
Chewykokoro
W
hold up i been sleepin on this thread, i'm lapping all of this shit up right now come fucking through!!!!
Exactly, you can never go wrong with a middle parting and hair tucked behind ears! I'm not particularly too fond of side partings either, but if it's done right, shit can look *smacks lips together* tasty! lmaoo

Sorry! I pulled that pic from Twitter, not sure why a malware issue popped up for you, apologies o_O

@Leclair going in with the edits as usual, I C U! :cool:
i snappdt with those Edits! INCHES

Addictrian

Gamertag
Addicted
Poor Guys :( All about the Girls . Only 2 Costumes and i see nothing new . No Haircuts ect . PP . I just hope they listenend and we see some new Stuff on EVO coming.
So bored about the Girls right now .

I love DOA for the Guys,too and they really do not much for them as it seemed that after 5 it will finally change in DOA 6 but they are going a bad way with them :(

Shinjuku

Poor Guys :( All about the Girls . Only 2 Costumes and i see nothing new . No Haircuts ect . PP . I just hope they listenend and we see some new Stuff on EVO coming.
So bored about the Girls right now .

I love DOA for the Guys,too and they really do not much for them as it seemed that after 5 it will finally change in DOA 6 but they are going a bad way with them :(
I totally feel your pain, speaking for myself here. The only character I actually have any interest in now is Kasumi, seeing as my male characters Bankotsubo (Tengu) & Gen Fu are gone (loved that old fart back in DOA2 not so much in DOA5LR). I don't think so Team Ninja understand how much that they can make from the male characters too, they're just stuck in their old ways of thinking SMH. Totally off topic, but damn I really need a male character to pick up. Raidou's gameplay is looking delectable!

KasumiLover

Well-Known Pan Kasumi/Phase Fanboy ⚥
Premium Donor
Georgia
Main Character
Kasumi
me after watching these New Gameplay Clips at Max Festival , i think they improoved and polished the Hairt Animation for the Girls =) Am i wrong =? Can u tell me =?
There's an error with the first video but tbh I don't hair animation changed much, it still moves the same xD it at least clips way less than what I expected tho, like Kasumi's loose hair sits really nicely on her arms and shoulders which it didn't do in DOA5

(sorry for my english I'm a big hidden spanish fan in the forum)

I belive that I see few new hairstyles...it's sad because they made a copy-paste of Last Round and the Xtreme...
Lisa and Tina need one, and at least some new haircut for a boy
I would like them to use the models of the Hitomi headband or Honoka cap or any other accessory to use on any girl and make a good personalization mode...but well...the game is here (I think it would not be a lot of work, the models are made at least they did that with the glasses)

I also have to say that I love the kokoro hairstyle
she reminds me of Videl xD
1550074456887.png

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
Georgia
Main Character
Kasumi
That looks so cute! Yeah I'd like to see Hitomi get it in doa6 too, Hopefully she will, I wonder if there is any hairstyles we haven't seen yet?

If there is an announcement at Evo what time could we expect it at?
It'll be 2 pm tomorrow, they're gonna show the "sex appeal" and Deluxe costumes tomorrow as well too, they just tweeted that so I'm super excited for some High heel Kasumi and shirtless Eliot<3

SaihateDYNAMO

Fayetteville, GA
Main Character
Pai Chan
Gamertag
SaihateDYNAMO
PSN ID
saigono4

KasumiLover

Premium Donor
Georgia
Main Character
Kasumi
Kinda off topic but why has Hitomi’s face been looking really off lately? Both X3 and 6 make her look like a completely different person.

Back on topic, the hair IS cute with that particular outfit.
Tbh I like her DOA6 face best since she looks more Asian, in DOA X3 her face looks so off like how Kasumi's was, like she smeared Vaseline on or something xD

SailorHonoka

Holland
Main Character
Hitomi
PSN ID
LUITHEBADDEST
just some ideas for hayate
eliotidea.jpg

can male characters get earrings please something like this
978f3ea26d5863e3fc3b4376b5106017.jpg

wheww if hayate gets this hairstyle zamnn zaddyyy
hair tucked behind one ear and some long hair parts infront of his face