DOA6 Hair Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It seems, that we got a long hair option for Christie!

DyZtIXaWkAAzQzb.jpg

DyZtIXjWkAE8vVm.jpg

Christie's a beauty with long hair.

Leifasumi

The fact that we have all these women and none of them have a long curly or wavy hair is criminal

I want this as an Alt for Tina

medium-blonde-balayage-hair.jpg

and these for Helena

[IMG='width:205px;']http://www.saintsofficialauthentic.com/pics/long-hair-wedding-ideas-hairstyles-for-long-hair-wedding-party-abctechnology.info.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG='width:229px;']https://content2.latest-hairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/gorgeous-wavy-long-hair-500x625.jpg[/IMG]

Also a straight long hair don't look good on or fit Christie imo

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Those would look DOPE, as for Christie hmm. It's a hit and a bit of a miss I see what you're saying. I just think they didn't really style it too well, they cant really figure out what to do with it. If done well I think she'd look mighty fine!

I think something sleek like this would be ideal for christie, it'd fit her down to a T! Smooth, sleek and sexy!View attachment 27634
Yeah something like that would be gorgeous!<3 ear tucks I think are absolutely sexy when it's done with center parted hair or with straight bangs, I hate it with parted left or right bangs tho >.>

Mayor-Of-Mustard

ok a certain picture on here gave me a malware warning xD

(removed quote because that also still gave the malware warning xD)

I hope Phase 4 gets a really unique hairstyle, that would be cool. Like, different colour, different length yadayada.

I just pray there's still more stuff to be revealed yeah

Last edited:

Leclair

W
hold up i been sleepin on this thread, i'm lapping all of this shit up right now come fucking through!!!!
DyxMT6bX4AIV8I0.jpg

Exactly, you can never go wrong with a middle parting and hair tucked behind ears! I'm not particularly too fond of side partings either, but if it's done right, shit can look *smacks lips together* tasty! lmaoo

Sorry! I pulled that pic from Twitter, not sure why a malware issue popped up for you, apologies o_O

@Leclair going in with the edits as usual, I C U! :cool:

i snappdt with those Edits! INCHES

Addictrian

Poor Guys :( All about the Girls . Only 2 Costumes and i see nothing new . No Haircuts ect . PP . I just hope they listenend and we see some new Stuff on EVO coming.
So bored about the Girls right now .

I love DOA for the Guys,too and they really do not much for them as it seemed that after 5 it will finally change in DOA 6 but they are going a bad way with them :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD