DOA6 Hair Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Did it not get some length/thickness back in doa6? Or am I imagining that lol. I felt like I saw some posts of people comparing the hair after one of the patches or something? Maybe not though.

Oh also.. :p I saw that Lisa shade on twitter lmao, the bald girl putting her hair into a ponytail as Lisa's new hairstyle! XD
It got thicker in 6 but only that dumb transparent effect was toned down so it has more volume but its still thin xD and yeah that guy who made that bald lisa meme is probably the 2nd biggest fan of Lisa next to you surprisingly, I think he's low-key also mad that she hasn't been given much hairstyles too which he definitely isnt wrong about, she only has two >_>

Jadeinchains

It got thicker in 6 but only that dumb transparent effect was toned down so it has more volume but its still thin xD and yeah that guy who made that bald lisa meme is probably the 2nd biggest fan of Lisa next to you surprisingly, I think he's low-key also mad that she hasn't been given much hairstyles too which he definitely isnt wrong about, she only has two >_>

yeah Lisa really has gotten nothing it's sad. At least we in some form have gotten new hairstyles as dlc like people had been asking for for some time so there's always the possibility now that in a future outfit pack she might finally get a new hairstyle.

and I know this is the hairstyle thread not outfits thread but again I'm hoping season 4 is great and that hopefully we'll have the fan design outfits pack in this season. >.<

Leclair

What we wanted
F14A89CE-887F-4435-8D5B-921B29061B1E.jpeg

My edit :3

What we got
2C7FF8BB-B8AB-4EEB-8A88-C5BDB8B21DC1.jpeg

Oh also.. :p I saw that Lisa shade on twitter lmao, the bald girl putting her hair into a ponytail as Lisa's new hairstyle! XD
I would like to see that tweet hun

Did it not get some length/thickness back in doa6? Or am I imagining that lol. I felt like I saw some posts of people comparing the hair after one of the patches or something? Maybe not though.

yeah Lisa really has gotten nothing it's sad. At least we in some form have gotten new hairstyles as dlc like people had been asking for for some time so there's always the possibility now that in a future outfit pack she might finally get a new hairstyle.

and I know this is the hairstyle thread not outfits thread but again I'm hoping season 4 is great and that hopefully we'll have the fan design outfits pack in this season. >.<
Poor Lisa

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Sad how They are paying more attention to the xtreme games. Do yall see what i see ??!!!!strands!
View attachment 30217
View attachment 30218

the looks are the major selling point for the extreme series, which is why they make them better and plus gacha games make the companies tons of money (ie fate grand order). I just wish they would put just much as care and thought into the graphics of the main series.

Last edited:

SaihateDYNAMO

the looks are the major selling point for the extreme series, which is why they make th better and plus gacha games make the companies tons of money (ie fate grand order). I just wish they would put just much as care and thought into the graphics of the main series.
The looks used to be a major selling point of the DOA fighting games too, but the focus shifted elsewhere. The mainline series used to be absolutely gorgeous for the time and all hold up to this day.

I wish we could get at least the DOA5 hair physics back. You know it’s bad when I’m looking back at DOA5’s hair in a positive light but somehow things managed to get worse

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
The looks used to be a major selling point of the DOA fighting games too, but the focus shifted elsewhere. The mainline series used to be absolutely gorgeous for the time and all hold up to this day.

I wish we could get at least the DOA5 hair physics back. You know it’s bad when I’m looking back at DOA5’s hair in a positive light but somehow things managed to get worse

yeah doa3 was gorgeous no idea why things went south.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD