Costume DOA6 LR & Legacy Costume/Hair Port and Revival Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Some recent older costumes I ported back in, I'm so happy that I was able to improve!

doa6_kasumi_2u_kunoichi_jumper_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dfsvhbv-pre.jpg

doa6_bass_lr_outfit_fan_design_mod_by_apoprince_dfnbpc0-pre.jpg

doa6_doa5lr_rig_hip_hop_gear_by_apoprince_dfrikvf-pre.jpg

doa6_hayate_lr_oriental_v1_by_apoprince_dfsoyl1-pre.jpg

doa6_ayane_intimate_2u_costume_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dfnv6au-pre.jpg

doa6_dimensions_genra_suit_for_raidou_by_apoprince_dfma61e-pre.jpg

doa6_bass_lr_sumo_hairstyle_by_apoprince_dfl9v86-pre.jpg

Gonna post more shortly. I learned how to use the DOA5 body mesh and I also was able to finally get physics for the girls in my ports! My Friend Mr Alex was a big help for that!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Welcome back. Nice work here.
Thank you! I'm gonna look into Rachel and Mila and Lisa next since I think it's time we see more of them, they never get anything and it's disappointing since their outfit selections imo are some of the better ones xD

Reactions: CFW

CFW

Very good to see somebody porting the old costumes finally! Was getting reeeeaaaaally annoyed everytime I went looking for mods.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Very good to see somebody porting the old costumes finally! Was getting reeeeaaaaally annoyed everytime I went looking for mods.
Thank you, i understand the frustration since most modders tend to overlook the popular older costumes and focus on the VV outfits. Don't get me wrong, they have alot of bomb outfits in that game but sometimes why not go to DOA5 and bring back a few costumes? XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Some other additions I had did:

Kasumi old DOA2U low ponytail from 2U and 4. Will play with the extra textures soon so it'll have a more less saturated look in certain stage lighting. It uses the same hair physics as her braid

doa6_kasumi_low_ponytail_doa4_v1__by_apoprince_dfgh5c9-pre.jpg

Christie's DOA3 Assassin suit from DOA5U, Gonna adapt it for the bigger sized girls and Christie once I get ahold of a rigged Christie model. Has physics
doa6_tamaki_doa3_assassin_catsuit_pack_v2_by_apoprince_dfqbatu-pre.jpg

Marie Rose LR Designer costumer from my friend @axouel2009. Gonna redo this eventually since the Marie Rose model that I used isn't too friendly with shorts like this so I'll replace the doa6 body mesh with her DOA5 one... or mostly it since I want to keep the doa6 arms xD
doa6_marie_rose_2015_lr__designe_costume_v1_by_apoprince_dfhy5o8-pre.jpg

Christie's LR Designer Sci Fi Suit for Tamaki. Uses Christie's original body mesh but it's scaled to fit Tamaki and I used her VV skin texture. Has physics
doa6_tamaki_sci_fi_femme_fatale_suit_physics__by_apoprince_dfr96pg-pre.jpg

Happi Indigo Momiji from DOA5LR mods. Has physics and all the girls shown can wear it, this was a request for @KiLLeR
doa6_momiji_indigo_happi_pack_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dfrowgz-pre.jpg

Doa4 Christie Leather jacket outfit, this was a request too from a DA watcher, has physics but may modify a bit later when I find a proper Christie body.
doa6_doa4_leather_jacket_pack_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dfs623g-pre.jpg

Pai alternate costume for Tamaki, has physics and will eventually adapt for the other girls with the fixed texture
doa6_tamaki_vf5_pai_pink_alternate_physics__by_apoprince_dfoxtth-pre.jpg

Zack's final LR Halloween costume for Diego
doa6_diego_halloween_jester_mod_port_v1_by_apoprince_dfny18z-pre.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Great mods as always KL! You've really improved since your first mods!
Thank you xD I remember when I started with recolors and then started with hair and costumes, it was rough but I'm glad I'm getting better in the final products. I learned from a friend that you can make it clean by scaling to the exact same scale as the body for clothes and hair and you can remove parts that won't be seen since what most don't know is that's there's usually nothing under covered clothes to prevent clipping.

They basically use a full "nude" model, dress it and then they I guess they delete what parts won't be shown. For modding, you generally have to do that but since we don't have as advanced tools on blender that devs do, you just have to manually delete what won't be seen :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
New drop:

Deception Costume from LR for Kasumi. This is an old V1 from way back so no physics and tattoos and hair band yet. This week my updated version will have that all!
doa6_kasumi_deception_costume_wip_v1_by_apoprince_dftzza7-350t-2x.jpg

My 2nd and fully successful attempt at a swimsuit for Kasumi, the pistachio! It has physics and is fitted as perfect to her body as the 6 models will allow!

doa6_kasumi_pistachio_v2_physics__by_apoprince_dftzv5u-350t-2x.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Debut Port mod for Rachel, her 5U Pop Idol Costume! This was my first paid commission so I wanted to do as best as I could:

FuXnVUOXoAAtHS4

FuXnVrjWAAEsVVp

It's hard to notice but I actually used the original DOA5 body for it^.^ It has physics and possibly also a mini pack including Tina(her g1m was the original I used since she shares Rachel's body origin and proportions, just the skin texture is different) and Helena and hopefully Christie. @deathofaninja I thought you may like this :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How do you extract the hair textures? I'd to edit their colors. Thanks
Do you have the g1t tool and the qrbdtool? Here's what I do after having them:

1)Go to the qrbdtool(honoka pic one) and then when it opens go to open and then material editor.rdb, that has all the hair textures and costumes textures. You have to just browse till you get to the desired hair textures. Click on them once to highlight it and then choose extract selection to anywhere you want.

2) go to the g1t tool and then go to the qg1t_tool(g1t pic logo), go to file, go to the place you saved the extract, and rhen load it up and press extract to get the file in DDS format.

3) recolor how you see fit, and then you're gonna go back and choose replace(browse) and then select the modified texture to replace it. Then you put it in a folder that allows it to modify the normal one in game, the ini one

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Kasumi's Lily Bikini is rigged and dropped!^.^

doa6_kasumi_lily_swimsuit_suit_physics__by_apoprince_dfvna23-pre.jpg

This mod may not look like it since it's very subtle but I used the DOA6 upper body and the DOA5 lower body, just had to recolor the lower part since it was pale, this made the port very easy and I was able to keep the heels. Has physics as well

Tomorrow on DA where it's released at, I'll include other recolors. I don't plan to make this universal except for phase since the skin textures are unique and suited for Kasumi mainly

Last edited:

IAmJason

Do you have the g1t tool and the qrbdtool? Here's what I do after having them:

1)Go to the qrbdtool(honoka pic one) and then when it opens go to open and then material editor.rdb, that has all the hair textures and costumes textures. You have to just browse till you get to the desired hair textures. Click on them once to highlight it and then choose extract selection to anywhere you want.

2) go to the g1t tool and then go to the qg1t_tool(g1t pic logo), go to file, go to the place you saved the extract, and rhen load it up and press extract to get the file in DDS format.

3) recolor how you see fit, and then you're gonna go back and choose replace(browse) and then select the modified texture to replace it. Then you put it in a folder that allows it to modify the normal one in game, the ini one
Is this for DoA5? I was asking about the hair textures for DoA6. Maybe I'm mistaken

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD