DOA6 OST

KwonJigglypuff

Are the DOA5 themes (stages) in DOA6 ? I like Temple of the Dragon's. To me, it was Kokoro's theme back in 2012..

Also... Is there a legal way to dl DOA6's soundtrack? I want to run the streets listening to A.P.O. (makes me feel important haha).

xDevious

Standard Donor
Also... Is there a legal way to dl DOA6's soundtrack? I want to run the streets listening to A.P.O. (makes me feel important haha).
Sadly, the only legal way to download the soundtrack would be to buy the CD and move the sound files from that CD onto your phone through iTunes or whatever way Android does it.

werewolfgold

Does anyone know if "Moonlight Lady" and "Collapse" are glitched in game? They don't seem to unlock for Kokoro and Phase 4 if you level them up.

candynarwhal

Does anyone know if "Moonlight Lady" and "Collapse" are glitched in game? They don't seem to unlock for Kokoro and Phase 4 if you level them up.

I have unlocked Moonlight Lady playing as Kokoro, it took a while though. I'm inclined to retract my statement about unlocks coming at fixed levels...

A good way to level characters quickly is by playing Survival, by the way...

xDevious

Standard Donor
Does anyone know how to unlock the stage themes? I’ve only been able to unlock character themes thus far, but I need Gotta Move On DOA6 Remix!

Juihau

Since I haven't see anyone outright say this, no, max player level does not unlock the stage themes. Nor do they seem to unlock with the titles you get for winning on each stage 100 times.

candynarwhal

I'm already level 30+ with her :confused:, I'll just keep leveling her then I guess...

And I'm at fighter level 41 with her and I still haven't unlocked it either.

Granted, I only just unlocked Showdown (I'm at player level 51), so I'm guessing the DOA1 unlocks come very, very late.

Speaking of DOA1 - according to that Reddit post, it looks like they forgot to add Zack's "Gonna Make You Gasp" PSX theme. Strange oversight.

werewolfgold

Meh, Collapse isn't a good theme for Phase-4 anyways. I gave her Eternity. (Gotta grind for the DOA1 and 2 themes).
It's still weird that it's not there with nothing specifically for her to replace it.

But, yeah, I dunno what's going on with some of these level unlocks. I half believe that some of it is just coded wrong because it makes no sense at all for everyone except Kokoro to have a theme unlock at Level 3. Same with Tina for her DOA1 music.

Leifang12

Has anyone figured out when music unlocks ! So I’ve unlocked Blood Tie and Solitary D. for Helena and I’m now in character level 14 for her and I still don’t have Blazed Up Melpomene . There is also tons of songs that I haven’t unlocked before the character themes comes from each game . Does anyone know anything?

Derock

It's still weird that it's not there with nothing specifically for her to replace it.

But, yeah, I dunno what's going on with some of these level unlocks. I half believe that some of it is just coded wrong because it makes no sense at all for everyone except Kokoro to have a theme unlock at Level 3. Same with Tina for her DOA1 music.

I managed to get Moonlit Lady when Kokoro reached Level 6. Most of the stuff are random like the pattern pieces.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD