DOA5LR Facts

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
  • I play any character whom I find attractive
  • Almost everyone has a pocket phase 4, Naotora and Mai.
The Mila one I can debunk since I know Giannola can use both her and Leifang and Jacky. Codemaster also mains Nyo but can also use Pai

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Facts:

- My defense in this game still falls apart after getting stunned just once.
- I keep trying to play too many characters even though I eventually pick Nyotengu and Mai again.
- There are many characters in DOA that I genuinely like but can't play consistently.

Chapstick

-Marie Rose players are either really nice or salty trolls but they all have weeaboo psn id's

-If someone has core fighters and is using Rig there's a 99.9% chance they're a douche

-Angel_Hunny will never realize Kasumi has more moves than 66PP and 6KK

-We're never getting an improved netcode

Edit:

-A lobby with 8 or more players will either be dead silent or there will be a full out war in the chat box/on the mics

-Every solo lobby has a person who goes "tag?" Idk if the opposite happens in tag lobbies but I imagine it doesn't

-if the win pose hangs for too long it means they saved the replay and you're about to be on someone's youtube channel

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
- Hayate Player: "Saves replays doing Raijins. If that Raijin comes out bad it wasn't gg, it was bad game".

- Momiji: "Only uses one direction for an attack, if she's in the air that's the one."

- Akira: "Has their knee mapped not on default."

- Jacky: "6PP at the start of the match".

- Gen Fu: "6PPP, gets held, does 6PPP again, gets held, almost dies, 6PPP - Gen Fu still wins match".

Facts

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Facts:

1) I'm exclusively a Christie player, and don't have a true secondary. Contrary to popular belief, I only use Mila to get by in playing tag (and for writing yuri fanfiction).

2) Christie has two strings that can be throw punished by grappler-class characters... the last punch in the :3::P::P::P: string (and other similar variants) and :6::P+K: from JAK stance.

3) In DOA4, Christie's 7p was directly attached to her 9i jab strings. Had the 7p string not been changed in DOA5, it would've allowed for additional juggle options against heavier weight classes, even from a power launcher.

4) In DOA4, it was possible to fully connect :P::P::2::P::P:,:6::K::P: in a standard 1v1 match against lighter weight classes. In DOA5 it is only possible to do practically in tag with the correct launch height due to difference in gravity.

5) It is possible to connect low offensive holds on reaction to Christie's JAK transitions, provided you can make the reads.

6) In DOA4, Christie had a kick launcher from Dokuja-Fujin stance (:6::K:). It launched even on normal hit, and is strangely absent from her current JAK stance in DOA5.

7) I get easily timid when it comes to gameplay discussions. So if I make a mistake, don't chew me out just for trying.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I have a question, is this general facts or can we do facts about ourselves too pertaining to the characters?

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
- If you encounter a ninja online, there's a 90% chance that the player using them came in from Core Fighters and has no idea what they're doing with them and just does flashy shit
- Increase this to 95% if it's Ayane or Hayabusa
- The laggier and closer to 1-bar a player is, the greater the chance that they taunt or overkill after a round
- Double those odds if it's either Hayate or Ayane
Nikotsumi said:
- Naotora is actually trash and no one uses her.

@The Spine

Facts.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
-80% of Throwdown challenges/ranked matches will be declined since they're enabled when a new player/"Core Fighter" gets the game and they don't seem to turn it off.

-Alpha 152 and Mai are the top "I'm losing" counter picks when your opponent is losing

-Character usage for a character online will go up if said character has won a recent tournament

- You can send multiple tweets or surf the web on your phone before you'll actually get a ranked match

- If it takes a bit longer than usual for the next match to begin in a lobby match after you win/lose chances are highly likely that the opponent saved a replay

- If you encounter a player named Neashrulz on psn, for some strange reason he seems to play worse if you happen to be using Kasumi or Eliot, rumor has it that he gets extremely flustered and embarrassed having to fight his waifu and husbando. Also picking any revealing costumes for any character against him will likely hand you a free win since he's likely too busy ogling the costumes to actually defend himself

-Most Kasumi players sub Phase 4 or main Phase 4 but don't use Kasumi since they feel Phase is easier.

- The Crimson, The Azuchi and the Attack on Titan stage are the worst and laggiest stages to choose online. The Forest stage can also qualify

- If someone uses Momiji, you can rest assured that they fuck with Rachel too.

-Hitomis online will 90% of the time chuck out 2H+K whenever the opportunity presents itself.

-Mai has the most abusable 4P+K power blow in the game

-Don't lie to yourself, Eliot, Phase 4, Bayman, and Tina were the LAST people you expected to win a tourney.

Uh, just combine my posts if this counts as a double post mods(although it's been like an hour or two) but my friend(You should know already who it is) saw this thread and wanted me to post this on his behalf so:

"Lavar... could you post this for me in the facts FSD thread ?

DOA5LR facts:

-3H+K is the to go move for online Hayate's

-SeigenI loves to overkill his opponents

-Most Jann Lee players only use male characters in DOA

-80% of the online community does not know where to find the tutorial.

-If a male player mains Helena, Rachel, Phase 4, Marie rose or Honoka its most likely that he's gay.(I agree with Brad on this, mainly because I'm bi and main Phase 4 when I'm depressed and don't want to use Kasumi a certain day and I wanted to main Marie Rose ever since she was shown at arcades but I was confused with my character pool since I was like 15-16. And my friends who do main these characters are usually gay but not all of them, like I have yet to befriend one who mains Helena or arguably Honoka.)

-Offline players always have to mention they play offline when they are online.

-When you kick a player out of the lobby you have a huge chance of them returning to your lobby.

-Last but not least, most players that use wireless internet blame it on the bad net code

#Facts"

I'm sorry if this is a DP

Last edited by a moderator:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I call bullshit on this one, considering that me and @GreatDarkHero are both straight. I can't speak for the other Helena players though l0l
I edited my post, he said most LIKELY XD.

Also I had a REALLLLLLYYY strong feeling that you would respond that way so I fixed my two cents on that :p But Brad does have a point tho, I met quite a few players who roll that way and main those characters or I've put two and two together and figured they likely did and main those characters, either way that doesn't bother me, Helena has dat ass and that's all I'm concerned about with her XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD