Favorite Stages

KwonJigglypuff

Best stages for DOA6 : (sinking) Freedom Survivor (+Aquarium) with water effects and epic danger zones, Burai Zenin with new weather effects, Aerial Gardens with lighting effects and particles, (burning) Great Opera with explosions and burning beams..

I also miss Demon Church. The final chapter could happen on this stage (Kasumi vs. Donovan or Kasumi vs. Phase 4, Helena vs. Christie, etc.)

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I think that Danger Zone is my favorite stage, and I can't believe that some people wanted it banned. The matches are always explosive, and the combos get intense. Matches can end very quickly on this stage; I like fast paced matches. Danger Zone also features my favorite colors and it looks great.

WAZAAAAA

I've been thinking really hard on how to reply to this thread for 2 whole days lol. DOA has amazing stages overall so I couldn't make up my mind, but if I had to pick one it would probably be:
DOA2U Aerial Gardens. It has EVERYTHING.
Aerial_Gardens.gif

The matches are always explosive
694.png

Aven Kujo-Gin

I've been thinking really hard on how to reply to this thread for 2 whole days lol. DOA has amazing stages overall so I couldn't make up my mind, but if I had to pick one it would probably be:
DOA2U Aerial Gardens. It has EVERYTHING.
Aerial_Gardens.gif

694.png
Super multi-tier stages like this one or dragon hills are the best for me.

P2p1mbs

My choices according to game:

From 3:
DOATEC HK - one of my choices for a remakehttp://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/DOATEC_HK
Tao (both doa3 and dimensions versions)
Lost World (both doa3 and 5 versions)
Azuchi (all 3 versions)

From 2 ultimate:
Great Wall - I wish this was remade
Koku An - I love that snowman
Prairie
Downtown - I like the changing graffiti on the background walls

From 4:
Crash Club
DOATEC Great Hall (also Eternal Helix in dimensions) - possibly my favorite infinite stage
Gambler's Paradise - another stage I hope gets remade
Kyoto in Bloom (both doa4 and dimensions versions) - possibly my top pick for a remake
Waterfall Valley (both doa4 and dimensions versions) - possibly the best looking stage in doa4

From dimensions:
Danger Zone (the version set outdoors where you can see the ship in the background with fireworks but all versions from all the games I like)
Freedom Survivor
Frozen Peaks - the snowman:)!

From 5 thru last round:
Crimson - the original version from 2 looks good but this one looks much better. I think its the best looking stage in last round.
Haunted Lorelei - the normal version is ok but I like this one better for the pumpkins
Zack Island - kinda basic a stage but I like it more then any other beach stage

My office's slow connection made adding links to this post take much longer than it should have.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD