Final Fantasy Thread

Awesmic

Standard Donor
This is either a fan render, or it's an official leaked render from either Dissidia NT or FF7R.

Whatever the case it looks convincing enough to be the real thing. But for now, take it with a grain of salt.
FB_IMG_1559588549545.jpg

Ninoasker

Neither is a Dissidia NT one lol. The model style doesn’t look remotely close to the rest, and considering they NEVER do character renders (especially in this style) before their release, this ain’t it sis.

EDIT: Found the source lol

Jadeinchains

I'm so hyped for both ShadowBringers and FFVIIRemake, It was worth the wait to see Tifa, She looks amazing. And cool with FFVIII finally getting a remaster. I wish they were coming out sooner. :p

Jadeinchains

Seriously I love that scene right at the start of the trailer from 0:00 to 0:35 so much lol, I love the whole trailer obviously but I just really like how it goes from Aerith and zooms out over the city showing all of Midgar with that beautiful soundtrack. Genuinely even though it's strange it almost gave me Tim Burton's Nightmare before Christmas vibes which is super strange but I think it's a mix of the music. It was really beautiful though, This game looks incredible.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD