DOA6 First Dead or Alive 6 tournament in Madrid, Spain

TRI Mike

Just wanted to share this in case anyone else in Madrid is playing DOA6 and is interested in showing up to a local tournament. You can register in this link. Entry fee is 5 euros and there will be prizes apparently.

DxTu731XQAAsnPU1 (1).jpg

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Nice to see! Pretty quick turnaround. When was this officially announced?

TRI Mike

Not sure. Someone shared it in the Spanish DOA Discord, so I signed up and decided to post it here in case anyone in the city visits this site.

TRI Mike

Yeah I will. Tulkas and I will be attending (I believe you know him). We don’t know anyone there so the plan is more focused on meeting potential players and showing the game to people than the tournament itself.

TRI Mike

So, the tournament was held successfully. Seven players showed up to it, which is nice considering the group organizing it, despite doing a good job, didn't promote it very much. I ended up second and my friend Tulkas won. You can watch the matches in this Twitch link. I'm the guy using Honoka and Tulkas is the one using Hayate.

The organizers were super friendly with us and offered to host more tournaments in the future for the game (there's another confirmed for summer) and they'll let us use their place, which is usually for them to play Street Fighter, for gatherings and show people DOA. Let's just hope this is the beginning of something good.

Edit: At the 2:19:00 mark they interview me and I talk a bit about the changes in the game and what I think of it. It's in spanish though. Obviously,

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD