DOA5LR "For the Ii Clan!" Naotora Ii official General Discussion

Chapstick

I get more of an impression of her being like Alpha but slower. Has endless strings and is a bit gimmicky. Isn't a great character but has some good tech like 6PK2K causing a slip stun on normal floors, has a guaranteed launch from a pseudo force tech (like Alpha has, I think they're the only two chars that do not sure about Busa's 3P+K), and that guaranteed CB even if it's a bit telegraphed. Hold baiting is also a big part of her playstyle like Alpha.

Btw I don't think you can say she's short ranged when her strings take her across the stage (like Alpha), she has a good range poke 3K (like Alpha), and especially 236KK which goes across the whole stage like instantly. It's hard to hold if you're not expecting it and surprisingly difficult to throw punish when blocked imo

AsheMann21

In SW4-2, her son, Naomasa Ii, is an adult and is a playable character (the guy on the cover)

latest

In truth, he is actually her nephew whom she adopted after his father died and he was liberated from captivity.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Damn...fighting spammy Naos is not fun. I was playing in ranked a few minutes ago using Naotora online for the first time, and the Nao player was using the K6KK so much...I thank my lucky stars that I remembered I could space with Naotora, and I was able to win. She's a really good spacing character actually.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Naotora is really starting to annoy me...People use her KKKKKKK mash on wakeup and then im in yet another mixup
Have you tried waiting them out? Just before KKKKKKKK transitions to the low sweeps, get up and interrupt it by using a mid WU kick. It works when I use kasumi, but getting up without using a WU sometimes can get you tangled back into that dreaded combo string. I agree, it is truly annoying.

YBNDM

The first time I saw Naotora movelist I was like "new main". She now my new main behind Ayane. Damn it TN. The best part about her though is definitely her theme.

synce

Wow this girl feels janky. I'm sort of used to post-Itagaki characters feeling janky but Naotora takes it to new levels. No part of her movelist has that natural flow that old characters have, and her animations are awkward at best :/

Xhominid The Demon Within

Wow this girl feels janky. I'm sort of used to post-Itagaki characters feeling janky but Naotora takes it to new levels. No part of her movelist has that natural flow that old characters have, and her animations are awkward at best :/

Dude, she's based off SW, that's what is obviously going to happen.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What PS4 update problem?
It's affecting a select few psn users, we're unable to sign in, and the update will not download despite our acceptable connection to Internet, and I know some have even got hacked because of it. It's not really a big deal, I just got entangled in this time around.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
It's affecting a select few psn users, we're unable to sign in, and the update will not download despite our acceptable connection to Internet, and I know some have even got hacked because of it. It's not really a big deal, I just got entangled in this time around.

Oh man, that's unfortunate. I hope that'll get resolved for you soon then.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD