Community FSD Returns with Some Movelist Additions!

FSD.PNG

Welcome back to your favorite Dead or Alive Community! We're still working on a few things, so pardon us while we tidy the place up, but we figured the most important pieces are in place. So what's different?

Starting it off, we're sporting a fresh new theme. Presently that will be the only theme option, though that may change down the line. You'll notice some sweet new Dead or Alive 6 header images that are a bit more than just a bar, some new coloration throughout the theme, and a cleaner look overall. This extends to our overhauled front page for articles, so look forward to some changes to our content delivery alongside the different flavor. There's a bit more to it but we'll leave the finer details to you all to find.

For a cool new feature available to everyone, we have enabled the ability to customize your own Profile Covers! Head to your Profile, find the 'Cover' option, and update your color to be whatever you like. For Standard Donors, after clicking the 'Cover' button you'll have an extra 'Modify cover image' option that does exactly what you would imagine. Just select the source, drag it around to get it just so, then apply your new Cover by saving it and you're done. This is separate from the Main Character you set on your profile appearing in your posts, which is still a Premium Donor-exclusive feature. Premium Donors have donated $100USD or more over the lifetime of their accounts, so you can build up to it over time. To become a Standard Donor and get that new Cover Image option, you need only make your first donation.

Finally, the Media and Wiki sections are still in the process of being brought over due to some issues with the upgrade. Rest assured, they are on the way and we'll make them accessible again as soon as we are able.

What do you think? Feedback, questions, and of course any issues you come across are greatly valued, so drop them in the comments below!

Last edited:
Been having a great time navigating my way around. Definitely more intuitive... although it would be nice to here the oppinion of a new member who never experienced the previous iteration...

This new site layout will take some getting used to(especially since I'm so used to dark..) but I do love it, it's really current and fresh!

Also how much donor money will it take to get back the dark UI option? I'm willing to shell out a few bucks if it means my eyes not being strained xD

Round avatars?!!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELET THIS:
CSS:
.avatar {
    border-radius: 100%;
}

So far I like the redesign... here are some things that might not work properly yet:

• Medio Tags for videos currently just show the medio link... Probably because there are well over 900-1000 videos uploaded to the site.
  • Emoticons are a little wonky. The characters in this results page i.e switched to smiley emoticons.
  • Wiki is not back yet as mentioned.
  • Hoping to see FSD Dark return soon.
Obviously there is still work to be done, but the upgrade is refreshing and I can't wait to post more news. Congrats, FSD!

So far I like the redesign... here are some things that might not work properly yet:

• Medio Tags for videos currently just show the medio link... Probably because there are well over 900-1000 videos uploaded to the site.
  • Emoticons are a little wonky. The characters in this results page i.e switched to smiley emoticons.
  • Wiki is not back yet as mentioned.
  • Hoping to see FSD Dark return soon.
Obviously there is still work to be done, but the upgrade is refreshing and I can't wait to post more news. Congrats, FSD!

Smiley issue is because you wrapped them in parenthesis, and it prioritizes smiley before other icons

The new design looks great!
I am just having some trouble using icons and emojis via phone. It always scrolls down and opens the keyboard when I try to select something.
Wish I could donate something but I am having no income atm :rolleyes:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD