Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Cheap ass Kasumi? -_-

He's just jealous that your Kasumi has dat swag :cool:.

ToiletMangoes said:
Everybody thinks Kasumi is a cheap ass for some reason. I don't get it either. Hayate is much more frustrating online in my opinion

I think people think Kasumi's a "cheapass" because a lot of scrubs just buttonmash cheap shit with her like PPPPP and 1PP. From what I've seen from Tylor, his Kasumi is far from cheap. My Ayane is much more of a cheapass than his Kasumi.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Wait happened to his ar---

O_O FoN, you naughty guy you! XD

GGs to @ToiletMangoes. (Sorry for the extreme lateness) His Lisa gets better every.single.time. Its amazing how much better you get.

You have a dirty mind Aka -_- Don't even think it....

By the summertime Mangoes' Lisa is gunna be tearing up any tournies he attends. Dude's my pick for most vastly improved PSN player of the latter half of 2013 (and early 2014 of course).

Last edited:

AkaShocka

You have a dirty mind Aka -_- Don't even think it....
Sarcastic-Im-Just-Kidding-Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-Laina-Reaction-Gif.gif

By the summertime Mangoes Lisa is gunna be tearing up any tournies he attends. Dude's my pick for most vastly improved PSN player of the latter half of 2013 (and early 2014 of course).

Yep. I will be on his side cheering him on!

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
GGs to all the random PSN players helping me to become an F rank. Phase I of my plan is coming together. *evil grin*

ToiletMangoes

Sarcastic-Im-Just-Kidding-Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-Laina-Reaction-Gif.gif

Yep. I will be on his side cheering him on!
Thanks guys for all of the compliments and support. It is greatly appreciated. If it weren't for you I'd likely be like the most of the rest of the Lisa players on PSN. I hope to attend some tourneys in the future, cheering you on as well.

AkaShocka

Thanks guys for all of the compliments and support. It is greatly appreciated. If it weren't for you I'd likely be like the most of the rest of the Lisa players on PSN. I hope to attend some tourneys in the future, cheering you on as well.
Not trying to throw you off but my did you quote my gif? I under me and my gifs are awesome bu.... lol

Just kidding. But if you attend a tourney you will fully have my support. 100%. Btw, I, or FoN, or etc didnt make you better. You did! :p

ToiletMangoes

Not trying to throw you off but my did you quote my gif? I under me and my gifs are awesome bu.... lol

Just kidding. But if you attend a tourney you will fully have my support. 100%. Btw, I, or FoN, or etc didnt make you better. You did! :p
Didn't mean to quote the gif.

Brute

Standard Donor
I used to be the champion of this thread. I would declare more ggs than anyone.

But now Toilet Mangoes has taken over, and I can't join the fun exceeding anything over 3 frames per second.

ToiletMangoes

I used to be the champion of this thread. I would declare more ggs than anyone.

But now Toilet Mangoes has taken over, and I can't join the fun exceeding anything over 3 frames per second.
I am not sure what you mean by "taken over".

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD