Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Brute

Standard Donor
GG's to @Brute despite the lag. Maybe next time the connection will be better.
Our matches in a nutshell:
jogando_pela_net_deu_lag.gif

We will have our epic, smooth matches, though. One day.

ggs

ToiletMangoes

Our matches in a nutshell:
jogando_pela_net_deu_lag.gif

We will have our epic, smooth matches, though. One day.

ggs
Lol, now I know why Americans don't take soccer seriously. Anyways, we could try next time I go to my friend's place. He has supposedly really good internet. Only problem is I am only there early like once a week or so unless you're up for some late night matches.

Brute

Standard Donor
Lol, now I know why Americans don't take soccer seriously. Anyways, we could try next time I go to my friend's place. He has supposedly really good internet. Only problem is I am only there early like once a week or so unless you're up for some late night matches.
Actually, late at night is usually when I'm free to play.
Let me know around what time(s) the next time you think you're heading over, and I'll try to be clear.

ToiletMangoes

Where do you find all these gifs?

Good games to @ToiletMangoes and @Dior .

EDIT: Very good games to @dramic91 in tag.
We should play again after I learn to fight Christie a little better. I felt so lost. The tips were great info though.

Very GG's to @ToiletMangoes and @Ael

I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to play players that don't abuse lag tactics in the least and play like intelligent players.
Much appreciated Force. Those players in that lobby we were in sure did abuse the lag. Ranked is slowly becoming that way sadly. We should run a legit tag lobby with people on this site.

GG's to @Gurimmjaw, @Force_of_Nature, and @Ael

Last edited by a moderator:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Much appreciated Force. Those players in that lobby we were in sure did abuse the lag. Ranked is slowly becoming that way sadly. We should run a legit tag lobby with people on this site.

Yeah, as you could see I was doing nothing but bullshit in those tag lobbies because online randoms always seem to have ass connections for some reason. I actually suck at tag and haven't done any training for it. However, it's still amusing to win a tag match with essentially 1 character xD.

ToiletMangoes

Good games to @ToiletMangoes. Dude, that one game you fucked Sarah up, and I would NEVER admit that. You are getting way better every time.

GGs also to @panicitstylor (cheap ass Kasumi xD) and GGs to @Chaos.
Thanks Aka, I feel like I am getting better all the time but like something is missing from my overall game. Your Sarah is getting quite good as well. So hard to predict her strings.

Very GG's to @AkaShocka, @PacManila, and @RyuxSama

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD