Guilty Gear Xrd (UPDATE: Arcade Version Opening!)

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
worse because I-No enjoyed it, or what?

They give you this drawn out cutscene and facial expressions. I-no Always enjoyed it because she is a sadomasochistic painslut(that's why we love her). Millia however looks like she is a virgin.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Bumping this to say that Microsoft just announced September 4th as the Japanese Xbox One release date and that Arc System Works is confirmed to be developing for it. Guilty Gear Xrd all but confirmed for Xbox One at this point. Haven't heard about any other titles for current gen.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Several. The Japanese Xbox page should be good enough though. Arc System Works isn't working on any other current gen games so it's not exactly a leap.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I didn't see caps or his signature quote so I've been assuming it isn't him.

Any word on Johnny yet?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Did some cleaning in here. Anyway, the roster will likely see some additions when the home versions are officially unveiled. That's what they've been doing with BlazBlue. I imagine we'll see most of the remaining characters like Baiken as well as some new ones.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'll play Sol and Ky as usual. Don't much like the rest of the cast though I did dabble with Anji.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Might be useful for newer players, such as myself, since the game comes to console later this year:

iY23PWZp0n3Ud.png

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
really hope i can find a character i like in this game. despite the similarities Blazeblue and Guilty Gear seem fundamentally different both in gameplay and aesthetic wise

Ghosty-J

My hype for Xrd now that it's close to release is about 50/50. There's Sol and Chipp, but I need Baiken above all else if I'm gonna be completely sold on this. That goes for ABA as well <.<

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD