Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

synce

@lizardmech Altered your design and character choice...

cto8GJB.png

Don't worry I won't actually submit it :p

crapoZK

Standard Donor
How can this artist's Ryu-costume be so awesome...

CFF5N1PVEAM8J2G.jpg:large

When his Ayane-costume is so...

CE_GVQqVIAAH6Eo.jpg:large

:/
That Hayabusa costume is Shabozzin' it, because the artist aims for it to be shabossy. I feel like he tried harder to make the Hayabusa costume design, not to mention that the colours are so flat in the Ayane design.

Candy Dragon

See, that's like what I'd expect from a "Yaiba" costume for a female character (not that stupid bikini Momiji got).

That's what I expected too. I was really disappointed by the bikini. I'm trying to make up for a missed opportunity.

That design is so cool looking.

Thank you!! It was originally gonna be for Marie Rose, but I saw somebody else entered a "zombie hunter" design for her. It made me think the costume was unsuitable for her. So I changed it. First to Rachel, then Christie before settling on Hitomi. It was just to cute for the more mature women. It had to go with someone a bit girly.

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
That's what I expected too. I was really disappointed by the bikini. I'm trying to make up for a missed opportunity.

Thank you!! It was originally gonna be for Marie Rose, but I saw somebody else entered a "zombie killer" design for her. It made me think the costume was unsuitable for her. So I changed it. First to Rachel, then Christie before settling on Hitomi. It was just to cute for the more mature women. It had to go with someone a bit girly.
great thinking, it looks like it was made for her.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Man all these drawings are making me self-conscious since I can barely draw beyond second grade level...
But I atleast have a basis and I'm now underway of making mine a reality(giving it color is impossible since I don't have any coloring utensils...)

Brute

Standard Donor
I really like it and the update...but, man, what's up with all the resubmissions? It's kinda sad. XD
Thanks!

And yeah, I think with no limit on the number of submissions each artist can make this time, people figure: "Hey, why not?" Honestly, I don't usually see the point, since TN likely already remembers most of the old designs and would make them even without them having been re-submitted if they really wanted to. I'm personally "re-submitting" this one because I feel like the changes were big enough to warrant another look (and Bananakira is just Bananakira; I don't feel like the political nature of that one requires explanation).

But yeah, I know what you mean, and I apologize to all those who are a bit weary of resubmissions. But hey, at least I made two original pieces this time separate from them, as well!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD