Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

I was hoping because TN could choose her bride outfit:

080.jpg

However the choice for this Kokoro outfit make sense, effectively is something that seems to fit much more Helena: even if the author of the costume will not be very happy, this is the evidence that TN really spent some time about the choice of the outfits for the characters (otherwise similar things wouldn't happen afterall). I believe that the effect will end to be pretty nice.

Kronin

and the 2nd halloween pack continues to slay every other DLC that came out this year just with small teasers

There is nothing of trascendental in its success for us: it would be enough to give more often - so without abandoning the sexy packs - different original outfits to all the characters, nothing more...

Shiranui

Let's hope today will be Ladies Day and we will get Christie's and Rachel's teases after Helena.
Or maybe TN will tease Kokoro, because Helena is having a costume designed for Kokoro... Similar to what happened with Phase4 and Rig.

Addictrian

Cant wait to play with the new Costumes.

But I really really hope we will see another LEGACY and FIGHTER Pack Bundle coming in the Future.

Also something for free would be really nice TN :p

Last edited by a moderator:

RetroMe91

At least the guys somewhat equally sexual this time. I love most the guys for sure. BUT Leifang's costume looks so dumb. I mean they decided the top underneath was unnecessary, but to avoid nip slips, it was necessary. TN must have failed physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD