Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addictrian

Nice i am blocked for the DOA5 LAST ROUND Thread :(

Can somebody tell me why ?

DO U GUYS still want CLASSIC COSTUMES to Return ?

And i Just tjink the Male Bodies are modifid after RIG s New Costume ,his Tan Lines come out quite more ,and BAYMAN looks also finer to me ?

But could just be Imagination

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
DO U GUYS still want CLASSIC COSTUMES to Return ?

And i Just tjink the Male Bodies are modifid after RIG s New Costume ,his Tan Lines come out quite more ,and BAYMAN looks also finer to me ?

But could just be Imagination

Bayman's chest scar is indeed of higher resolution than the one of the Fighter DLC, but what tan lines are you talking about? o__O

KwonJigglypuff

Well Soul Calibur will have a Halloween DLC too.
Sort of a mix of Marie-Rose's hat and Ayane's costume.

67e47947a19c066173896ace41796b2120141022134054.jpg

CFW

The development team behind Soulcalibur is always changing. It has a new director now.

Back on topic...

I actually don't dislike Christie's costume? I kinda like it.

kakaslka

I only bought the rachel costume for halloween and I love it... sadly there's no option for changing the bodysuit into fishnets or without anything

JKT

So far I've just bought the Momiji costume. The clipping is unfortunate, but inevitable given the properties of the pink cloth hehe.

AsheMann21

Haha are we listing what we got so far? I only have Helena's and to be honest I didn't like it at first. But when I got it eventually it doesn't look that bad.

A minor pet peeve of mine is the crown disappears when you turn the camera around >.>

DyByHands

It doesn't matter if it's silly. Glasses cannot float in mid air. Glued on her nose? Maybe. I know about the Hallow thing, which is why someone needs to tell me what is holding it up in the air, before I submit another complaint to Team Ninja. Hitomi's halo had something. And I don't have Kasumi's Halloween costume to take a closer look to see if it's translucent.

Maybe it was just a bad idea to put in fan made costumes, if they were just going to mess up this bad and not give any thought into revising the designs. If they something like they were rushing to get these costumes to us, before Halloween, and that they will go over them for last round, I'd be satisfied and all will be forgiven. But this!??? Na, this is some shoddy work by TN, and I'm surprised.

It seems that you're overlooking the fun and absurd factor of Halloween. It's all in fun and not that serious. Even the non Halloween costumes don't take themselves serious, so... I don't really understand your complaints. And am moving on.

CFW

Haha are we listing what we got so far? I only have Helena's and to be honest I didn't like it at first. But when I got it eventually it doesn't look that bad.

A minor pet peeve of mine is the crown disappears when you turn the camera around >.>

They need to fix that.

Max536Drago

Zoom in on Christie's C1 if you want to see shoddy work.

Also please don't send them a complaint over glasses that were designed to be that way.
Designed to be that way, eh? I would like some glasses that were designed to hover over my face in an position I'm in. I would love a remote control to hover near my hand, so I could grab it whenever I needed to. Where can I find those types of things again? Oh, wait, I can't. I can accept Tina's shades representing a mask, but how is Kasumi's halo floating? She's not a real angel. Remember, people. They are "costumes". Hitomi's angel wings look way more artificial than Nyo Tengu's.

DeSharko18

okay ... it seems i will not have my costume on Last Round ... xD they redesigned the 2nd Brad winner costume from the first contest to look like the legacy costume they must have to put for Brad... same shoes... same trousers... and they redesigned the frontal part of the T-Shirt to look like the 1st brad costume from DOA4 .. xD not bad ... not bad .. hope to see more contest DLC in the future ..

Attachments

• 10494865_849789848394807_398153009307332529_n.jpg
    10494865_849789848394807_398153009307332529_n.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 223
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD