Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Designed to be that way, eh? I would like some glasses that were designed to hover over my face in an position I'm in. I would love a remote control to hover near my hand, so I could grab it whenever I needed to. Where can I find those types of things again? Oh, wait, I can't. I can accept Tina's shades representing a mask, but how is Kasumi's halo floating? She's not a real angel. Remember, people. They are "costumes". Hitomi's angel wings look way more artificial than Nyo Tengu's.

... I'm going to tell you a secret.

It's not real.

David Gregg

@Max536Drago the glasses don't hover they rest on her nose. I have no idea how/why TN would change it but this is honestly the weirdest request I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot of odd requests including the one who wants hair to cover Leifang's left (or right?) ear).

Hailo_Hwm

Now I kind of wish I submitted my Halloween Design.... :(
10704351_936048963075303_6607193995985787178_o.jpg

Hailo_Hwm

I love it O_O... So classy and elegant! Leifang needs this in her wardrobe, especially because her outfits as of late is IMO are disappointing.

Its ok, you can hopefully submit this next time a contest takes place ^^!

that's what I thought too!! aha I think we have enough sexy costumes for awhile. I wanted something elegant.
Hopefully next contest then xD

WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT !!
I WOULD HAVE BACKED THE FUCK OUT OF THIS...

Save it for next contest ^^

>< !!!

Next contest it is!! Hopefully I'll update it with better detailing. aha Thanks for the support Emperor_Cow~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JKT

KokorosMaster

Standard Donor
I've purchased Kokoros and Rigs. Considering Phase-4s, and Momojis.

Though I don't really use either of them, though I think I may start to practice Momojis. I am pretty happy with this DLC pack. I don't think its reasonable to expect to like every one, however there is a pretty well rounded variety I think.

And Empress Lei Fang should have been submitted! Wut were you thinking by holding that costume design to yourself? Its so awesome! lol

Kronin

I really don't know where to post it, so seeing how is indirectly related to Halloween and how this thread is still followed I will post it here:

Team NINJA make this announcement today (through a tweet and also with a news on the official DoA5U site):

window_halloween.jpg

Great news for all the owners of core fighters and for all the others players that believed to have got the top with their 3 stars rubin... now there are more higher ranks to conquer XD

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I really don't know where to post it, so seeing how is indirectly related to Halloween and how this thread is still followed I will post it here:

Team NINJA make this announcement today (through a tweet and also with a news on the official DoA5U site):

window_halloween.jpg

Great news for all the owners of core fighters and for all the others players that believed to have got the top with their 3 stars rubin... now there are more higher ranks to conquer XD
Needs more "Bokuho".

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor

window_halloween.jpg

Yay! More fuel for laggy Ranked Match player's egos! As if adding the 3-star ranks and U rank weren't overkill enough. On the otherhand, enjoy Core Fighter players! I think TN unlocked a bunch of characters for Halloween last year also.

Last edited:

Chapstick

"Popular characters"

Kokoro and Mila are the only two that are popular from what I've experienced online. Nice for the CF players though and the ranks look pretty.

KokorosMaster

Standard Donor
Yay I get nothing on Xbox, good old TN for not thanking me and all my continued support. Your welcome you bastards!

Not only do I receive ranks I wont be able to achieve but nothing else that affect me. And were not done, they also don't give me the full Crimson stage on LR. Good old Tn. I feel the hate so hard <3 I love you too

*sarcasm* >.> don't take seriously. .sept the ranks. I mean. I wont ever get them. so who cares. More players boosting stupid stuff.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Yay I get nothing on Xbox, good old TN for not thanking me and all my continued support. Your welcome you bastards!

Not only do I receive ranks I wont be able to achieve but nothing else that affect me. And were not done, they also don't give me the full Crimson stage on LR. Good old Tn. I feel the hate so hard <3 I love you too

*sarcasm* >.> don't take seriously. .sept the ranks. I mean. I wont ever get them. so who cares. More players boosting stupid stuff.

Blame Micro$oft for not allowing Free-2-Plays on the 360. Not TN's fault. The Ranks are useless considering what a shitfest Ranked is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD