Hayate impressions

TakedaZX

I hope the buffs that Perfect Legend considered come (tracking 4p, +5 off of 236k, and maybe wind dash T as a OH).

I'd love to see cancels into his wind dash or a different wind dash to give him some diversity in his combos, like a variation of Kasumi's, with a few things, but nothing to big. I have some ideas but I'll save em for another time. College work.

McNamara

I discovered a guaranteed back turn combo with Hayate, some Lei-Fang like stuff.

3k > 7p > 3k > 33k > 8p > pp6pk which does about 101 points of guaranteed damage. Or if you switch up the launch you can get around 103 points of damage.

However 3k is 14 frames and 236F+P (Grab that gets your opponent's back turned) leaves you at +9 which only guarantees 6p. If it was buffed up to +11 he would get a a guaranteed 100+ damage combo off of a 7 frame throw. It may seem cheap but compare it to Lei Fang's wall grab and kick holds that give her the same damage, it's pretty fair and would actually make Hayate scary to block.

Great discovery!

You can also do: 3k -- 3pp -- 7p (CB!) -- Launcher or Power Blow.

All is guaranteed after 3k.

Zeo

But it's not viable, the chances of landing a 3k on a BT opponent is not only situational but unlikely, chances are you won't expect to land it. On the off chance that you do, you either won't react in time to do the combo, or you'll react too slow and it'll be blocked, giving the opponent a free punish. It's a sick combo, but impractical and unrealistic sadly.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD