Ho Ho No (2014 Christmas DLC)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
My extended preview. ;)

Thanks, very nice of you. :) But you know, the amped up saturation and contrast don't make the video look better, but actually worse? :/ It also doesn't truly convey how the costumes look, which is the point of these videos, right?

FatalxInnocence

I'm probably going to buy this pack =\ Most of them don't look too bad. The Ribbon ones are a bit stupid, but everything else is pretty cute. Though the Helena new hair ribbon is awesome to me... >_> so that ribbon one I don't mind too much.

AsheMann21

Oh Helena....
On one hand, I thought her 2012 costume was super lame. On the other hand, she's wearing nothing but ribbons this year. So...

tumblr_inline_nda5efujzp1r702nz.gif

Kronin

My judgement is the same for the Police pack: some people wish unique outfits for all the roster and not copy paste for the usual characters. This pack is neither of the two things but a middle way for these requests, offering unique themed outfits but adding more variety between them compared to the past and getting a room even for 2 less popular characters as the guys (and the fact that Tina and Mila were replaced from Helena and Phase 4, make me hope that even girls as Christie, Lisa or Rachel will be included in the next ones).

I'm so glad that this pack confirm the trend of which the previous one could be the beginning, so a way of TN for trying to get a compromise between the wishes of the fans and the policy of TK tied to commercial reasons. I believe that for the moment we should be grateful of it indipendently from liking the outfits or less.

The outfits have their uniqueness even if recycling old elements of the past ones, but I like them and my favourites are definitely the reindeer ones: not sure when I will buy the complete pack but surely I will get Ein (my new trollish outfit XD) and Hayate like already done for police Rig and Bass =)

199787_496068473771531_1361482711_n.jpg

... xD so many memories

The fanarts come true! :D

TT8FBWp.jpg

Last edited:

Xernuht

They wrapped both of the characters I play in ribbons. F**k.

Maybe I should just pick up MR. I'll never be disappointed again.

That said, the rest are nice enough, be it genuinely or for laughs.

I'll probably buy it.

Cadaveri

Thanks, very nice of you. :) But you know, the amped up saturation and contrast don't make the video look better, but actually worse? :/ It also doesn't truly convey how the costumes look, which is the point of these videos, right?

Actually, I feel doa5 is way too grayish.. loved the vibrant colors back in doa2-4..

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Actually, I feel doa5 is way too grayish.. loved the vibrant colors back in doa2-4..
Yes, I agree, and Last Round fortunately seems to be more colorful. But that DLC video by D Glock has amped up contrast and saturation to almost eye harming levels. It's all about moderation.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD