Ho Ho No (2014 Christmas DLC)

Argentus

Have a present.

0139lxru.jpg
oh my god please tell me thats just a photoshop...

Argentus

aaaannnnnd I see neither leon nor mila, so I don't give a shit and won't even be going out of my way to get the catalogue :)

FatalxInnocence

aaaannnnnd I see neither leon nor mila, so I don't give a shit and won't even be going out of my way to get the catalogue :)

That's cool. It'll be forced on you in LR though ;P every catalog up until LR will be.

-insert evil laugh-

Seriously though, since a lot of these are cut and paste. I'm amazed not everyone got one. It's Christmas, maybe they'll get some on the week of Christmas?

Argentus

not gonna lie, while the ribbons are pretty typical, the snowman and reindeer hoodies a huge step up from their usual schlop.

So of course, now that they finally make a quality pack, neither of my characters are anywhere to be seen lol.

Then again, if they were, I bet Mila would just the ribbon instead of a hoodie, and leon would get the shitty rudolph the male stripper outfit Ein has, so suppose I should be careful what I wish for...

LordBrightman

Some characters weren't included on this pack :(
I like the reindeer outfits.:) Shame, I was looking forward to see :eliot: in one of those.
Sorry, but a ribbon outfit for :helena:...
REALLY?! REALLY!? A red fetish ribbon for the Prima Donna/President and CEO of DOATEC... why not give her an elegant Christmas dress instead of a crappy ribbon. Jesus Christ!

I will give this DLC pack a 6/10

010_06.jpg

FatalxInnocence

Sorry, but a ribbon outfit for :helena:...
REALLY?! REALLY!? A red fetish ribbon for the Prima Donna/President and CEO of DOATEC... why not give her an elegant Christmas dress instead of a crappy ribbon.

You have to admit, the placement of the Christmas ribbon on her hair is pretty cool though hahaha. You can see it in the trailer. I notice things I probably shouldn't notice... like hair ribbons and fluffy boots -______-

LordBrightman

You have to admit, the placement of the Christmas ribbon on her hair is pretty cool though hahaha. You can see it in the trailer. I notice things I probably shouldn't notice... like hair ribbons and fluffy boots -______-

Yes that red ribbon for her ponytail looks nice (cheers to them for putting it up like that), but I am not a big fan of the ribbon/lace outfit. IMO she deserves a better outfit than this one.

Hayabusiness

Oh, I'm getting Ein and Hayate (they look adorable, especially Hayate), and I guess most of these are okay for copypastas...

... EXCEPT HELENA!!
What the hell are they doing!:confused: That doesn't suit her at all!
You'd except Helena to wear a dress like the ones of Special Christmas Edition Barbies... an elegant dress for expensive French Christmas dinners... but no.
I can't believe one of the characters with some of the best outfits in the series is getting so screwed over in this game. Helena is sexy when she's elegant and powerful, not when she's wrapping herself in Lidl ribbons (that are probably recolors of the mummies).

Would an elegant Christmas dress really not sell?:( And it has been given to Momiji too, the kind pure shrine maiden... :confused: I don't know what to think.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
These are actually pretty bad imho... I mean, from a costume design point of view. (I won't even mention the ribbon outfits...) Well, at least I had to smirk, when Ein and Hayate appeared in the trailer. ;)
Because I'll upgrade to the PS4 version of Last Round in March, I won't buy any of the DLC until then, because that would be even more waste of money, as I can't transfer any of the DLC.

RetroMe91

I'm sensing a second pack in the future. It's unlike them to release just a few Christmas outfits. Plus, they left out Mila, Tina, and Rig.

Tina will be a reindeer or snowman
Rachel will be gift wrapped
Mila will be a reindeer or snowman
Lisa will get something strictly to be there for once
Christie will be gift wrapped
Elliot will get a copy of Hayate
Rig will get a copy of Ein
The rest will be a surprise.

...perhaps I just hope for another... Poor Lisa is left out constantly.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD