Ho Ho No (2014 Christmas DLC)

JKT

So.... Bass/Rig as cops, Hayate/Ein as deers,... what's next ?

I can see Bayman/Jann Lee in the Military Pack, Leon/Zack in the Genie Pack, and Brad/Eliot as sexy brides. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
You forgot Gen fu and Ryu Hayabusa btw ^^ (and Akira and Jack, though I question if they could get anything >_<)

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I think it's a nice pack and of course I'm going to buy it, because I normally buy every other DLC pack. Plus, it's the holidays and this pack is better than the lame Santa outfits. I really like Ayane's outfit. Also, kudos for Team Ninja for giving DLC costumes to male characters.

Xhominid The Demon Within

darth-vader-no.jpg

TN, stop doing this to Momiji T_T!

I don't mind...

But anyways, this DLC pack is okay. I don't have reason to bitch about the ribbon costumes because I believe that's fetish stuff(I think I saw pictures with women nearly naked except for those) and Hell, Helena can rock this too so I don't give a fuck!

The rest is okay with plenty of variation for the females and Hayate and Ein get a bone so yeah 6/10

Zero Beat

Anyone else having a texture issue with Phase 4's skirt? I'm on 360, not sure if that's the issue. Already deleted and reinstalled both the catalog and the DLC itself and that didn't fix anything. And some of the costume placements are weird. For example, Ein's is #4.

Also, Momiji is out to take Ayane's title as the gift-wrapped Ninja.

Kronin

Well big news. It was the last DLC pack for Ultimate. Team Ninja said so on Facebook.

Get ready for Last Round.

Sigh... just when I was starting to expect the new DLC packs... :(

Well, let's hope that TN will not forget the lesson and that will bring outfits most possible unique and for all the roster even during the Last Round age.

KwonJigglypuff

DOA5's DLC costumes are now worth $679 (if you buy everything as seperate items) or $372 (if you buy all the packs to make some savings). This takes into account Marie-Rose, Nyotengu and Phase 4.

As of December 9, 2014, there are a total of 602 costumes in the game. 250 can be unlocked in-game or are available by default, while the other 352 have to be purchased separately as DLC. These figures factor in all 32 characters.

That's a lot.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I ended up getting Ein, Hayate, Hitomi, Leifang, Kasumi and Ayane.

And I remade the avatar I used to use with Ein's xmas dlc lol so this is gonna be my main avatar this winter xD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Well big news. It was the last DLC pack for Ultimate. Team Ninja said so on Facebook.

Get ready for Last Round.
AND I HOPE THE DLCS IN LAST ROUND AREN'T FETISHY STUFF.

casualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasualcasual COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD