Ho Ho No (2014 Christmas DLC)

Brute

Standard Donor
DOA5's DLC costumes are now worth $679 (if you buy everything as seperate items) or $372 (if you buy all the packs to make some savings). This takes into account Marie-Rose, Nyotengu and Phase 4.

As of December 9, 2014, there are a total of 602 costumes in the game. 250 can be unlocked in-game or are available by default, while the other 352 have to be purchased separately as DLC. These figures factor in all 32 characters.

That's a lot.
SGG_Appalled.gif

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
DOA5's DLC $372 (if you buy all the packs to make some savings). This takes into account Marie-Rose, Nyotengu and Phase 4.

As of December 9, 2014, there are a total of 602 costumes in the game.
Oh wow, that's impressive. Buying the costumes as bundles really is cost effective for people who want all the costumes, such as myself.

602 costumes total is a lot. Whew. Glad TN is done with DLC for Ultimate. I have to catach up on some packs I missed.

abelnog91

Marie Rose looks adorable as asual! so far the only outfit of hers that I don't really like is the Cop DLC one... Overall I really like all the reinders in this pack I don't play Hayate but I'll probably buy his and Ein's ('cause I haven't bought anything for him since the fetishy halloween outfit from last year) Snowman outfits look weird to me, I'm not really feeling those...

You know what could have been amazing? Helena as some sort of Elsa/Frozen inspired snow Queen/Goddess. It would look so amazing with her new hairstyle XD

I DOUBLE-POSTED!

tumblr_m96qncuOai1r25xgk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
You know what could have been amazing? Helena as some sort of Elsa/Frozen inspired snow Queen/Goddess. It would look so amazing with her new hairstyle XD
I honestly would have loved that. I could see Helena being a Snow Queen. The ribbons on her look..interesting, but then again, this isn't the first costume of hers where it looks out of place on her. Seashell bikini anyone? Lol

Hayabusiness

I honestly would have loved that. I could see Helena being a Snow Queen. The ribbons on her look..interesting, but then again, this isn't the first costume of hers where it looks out of place on her. Seashell bikini anyone? Lol

There's an enormous list of DOA5 costumes that don't fit her :( From having one of the best wardrobes she went to have one of the worsts. Same with Ayane.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD