Hot DOA Guy/Gal Discussion thread.

TRid

UbS5.jpg
Render by RadiantEld

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Not Hitomi….. lmfao. I think the second one that’s really close to Kasumi representing DOA is either Helena, Tina, Leifang or Nyotengu.

TheIndustrialCowboy

NiCO Evangelist
Premium Donor
Not Hitomi….. lmfao. I think the second one that’s really close to Kasumi representing DOA is either Helena, Tina, Leifang or Nyotengu.
Yeah that's not what I said lol. What I was trying to say is that my next personal favourite character, after NiCO, would be Hitomi. As for who should be the face of the series, Kasumi is of course the best fit, while second best fit to represent DOA I think would be Marie Rose (because she's very popular with cosplayers).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah that's not what I said lol. What I was trying to say is that my next personal favourite character, after NiCO, would be Hitomi. As for who should be the face of the series, Kasumi is of course the best fit, while second best fit to represent DOA I think would be Marie Rose (because she's very popular with cosplayers).
Agree, I think Kasumi is the face of the game for the more seasoned fans since she's been in every game and represents the main core style of the game's flow

Second I think could be hands down Ayane since she's equally just as popular and she has alot of crossover appeal. Marie Rose I think is the face for the Japanese fan base since she's super popular and she's pretty much everywhere like Ayane and Kasumi are.

I know in terms of 2nd faves my 2nd one is Tamaki since she's pretty much like a 2.0 version of what they tried to do with Nyo, but way more fun imo and I love how she plays. Naotora was my original 2nd favorite since I loved how she had so much hate against her xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Kasumi with short hair should be a canon style because it's unreal how sexy and fitting it is for her♡ Also winged liner literally suits her so well, it's giving sexy bimbo meets cunty kpop solo artist xD

Picsart_23-09-03_01-04-48-677.jpg

Picsart_23-09-03_01-05-06-450.jpg

Picsart_23-09-03_01-05-26-322.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD