If a guest character appearance I would like to have....

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Give me Bayonetta so i can tetsuzanko to Victoryyyyyyyy !!!

Gally from Gunnm or Tetsuo.
Tetsuo would feel a bit out of place honestly. When I watch Akira I dont think DOA lmao Besides Kaneda over Tetsuo.

Also.

GALLYYYYYYYYYY omg I would love to see her in DOA and she would be a perfect fit with the "Cool" look they're going for. Since we're opening up Anime though.

Motoko Kusanagi

Disco Inferno

Never cared for any Final Fantasy...
If we are going to include characters from non fighting franchises, I'd say let's bring Niko Bellic, so he can have a cool soldier rivalry with Leon and Bayman...

After all DOA6 is going to be much more serious, eh?:rolleyes:

Ninoasker

For me, I think Kiryu would be an amazing guest.
  • The most important factor, his Fighting style: He has many. They can do a mix of all of them to come up with a new style now seen in DOA before.
  • Relationship between companies: SEGA and TN are pretty close as proven with the VF guests in DOA5. It shouldn't be hard to get the rights for Kiryu.
  • Nationality: Kiryu is Japanese. We ALL know how much DOA loves their Japanese characters lol.
  • And lastly, personality and appearance. I'll let the gif speak for itself. :oops:
tumblr_p3ozad4PE81skp6koo6_r1_400.gif

Yeah, he's perfect DOA material, he would blend so good with the rest of the cast and the game.​

Last edited:

Pn33milan

lili-lili-rochefort-9567033-1280-720.jpg

Lili from Tekken would be a great guest character, as she is very popular.
She definitely would, but team ninja and bandai namco seem to live on two different planets. I've never seen them acknowledging each other :(

About Gato, i'd like to have the garou team back on KOF before any other guest appearances XD

Boogie

im on team "no guest characters plz" esp guest characters from other fighting games.
i love the idea of characters not in fighting games being guest characters because it gives a sense of mystery over how they'll play.

like, for example, Negan being in Tekken 7. its a odd fucking choice but god if im not excited about it because what is his move set going to look like? his fighting style?
that being said, out of the suggestions so far i'd be down for Tifa or Bayonetta but considering Bayonetta uses guns mostly for her gameplay i'd fear how she'd play in DoA.

if i HAD to choose guest characters, i'd william or a couple characters from nioh.
idk i'd just rather have new characters.

Pn33milan

I don't mind guest characters in fighting games, as long as they fit with the style and gameplay of the title.
In the case of DOA5, i loved Naotora and, mostly, Mai because they really felt like DOA characters, when you played them.
Not so much can be said about the VF characters. Don't get me wrong, I like some of them (basically everyone except Pai), but when i played them they always felt so different, clunky and out of place, for me.

Having said that, i'm ok with focusing on the DOA cast, for now.
BUT, if I have to be completely honest, I'd accept all the time Tifa as the only guest charactli, rather than having someone like Leon, Ein or Alpha (I like Ein, but at this point I think the game doesn't need him anymore. Feel free to disagree).
Also, I can't accept the fact her only semi-fighting game appearances were on dissidia and ehrgeiz -_-

Last edited:

Princess Kasumi

^ I agree, Ein is the past and not the future. Hitomi has taken over the move-list and Ein is back to Hayate. Diego has a bit of an Ein playstyle and fashion sense too.

Pn33milan

I mean, i still prefer to play as Ein, but that's just because i find him easier and Hitomi is an advanced version.
My point is, even if they don't have exactly the same gameplay, i feel like Ein's latest inclusions were a little forced; like they didn't have any particular reason to add him.

I just used Ein as an example. My point is, even if i love doa characters, i don't think they are all equally great and necessary.
I prefer a slightly smaller roster where every character is great, rather than a huge one with some stinkers

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
lili-lili-rochefort-9567033-1280-720.jpg

Lili from Tekken would be a great guest character, as she is very popular.
I would love Lili in, she's my favorite VG girl! She would also be easy to translate into DOA too but old if Namco would be on board with her getting bruised up and having her clothes get ripped, they only really let the Tekken characters get sweaty or get covered in dirt

Pn33milan

My wishlist is:
1) Tifa Lockhart
2) Ryo Hazuki
3) William (i would have loved him in SC6, more than Geralt)
4) a Bandai Namco character. I think the one from Tekken that would fit the most is Nina Williams, even if I don't like her that much

Then i guess everyone else could go after these

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Tifa Lockhart, Kazuma Kiryu, and another fighting game character (aside from Street Fighter and possibly Tekken).

This is not likely to happen. Would it be nice? Hell yes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD