If you could add any other characters from VF who would it be?

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I agree with everyone else, there should be a VF/DOA crossover. Think of the possibilities that can happen.

As for VF characters, gotta go with Lau (my main), Aoi, Jeffery, and Jacky. Hell, throw in Taka-Arashi and Shun and we good.

KwonJigglypuff

I think Aoi would be pretty cool, her gameplay is unique.
I guess Eileen would be okay. Her fighting style is fun.

Lion and Lei would be nice too. Taka why not.

loralei

I just realized that if Aoi was added into the mix she would look like every other girl in the series (i.e exactly the same).

Zeo

I just realized that if Aoi was added into the mix she would look like every other girl in the series (i.e exactly the same).
She's honestly the perfect fit for a DOA girl, face, fighting style and everything. Only problem is Kokoro would not be having it, and she's already got a rival.

loralei

She's honestly the perfect fit for a DOA girl, face, fighting style and everything. Only problem is Kokoro would not be having it, and she's already got a rival.
The problem is that now we have standards for what a DoA girl should look like, even what their personality should be like. I can't say I'm the only one getting tired of the bangs, round faces, and "Hey, I won!" personalities. Mila looked promising at first, but personality wise she fell into the same zone. I want this to branch out a little bit...

d3v

Vanessa.

But yes, give us DOA vs VF.
Just think about it. Alpha-152 and Dural. 2 extremely frustrating bosses (who happen to be barebutt naked by coincidence?) joining forces to become the ultimate boss battle tag team! This will definitely over-surge players with so much salt that the salt factories world wide would go out of business :V
I'd rather see them make-out.

Musourenka

I agree.

But other than Aoi, I'd like to see Jeffry because I want another non-pro-wrestling grappler.

MrMoon360

"Its time for a combat seminar."

Vanessa Lewis of course.
I'm also very curious to see how Team Ninja improves her character model.

Justice

Lei-Fei
El Blaze
Jacky Bryant
Kage
Eileen
THE BRAD SHOOWWW
Aoi
And last, but certainly not least........ KAGE'S HAWT METAL MOM!

DURAAAAALLLLL!!!

dural-vf4evo-desktop.jpg

Just think about it. Alpha-152 and Dural. 2 extremely frustrating bosses (who happen to be barebutt naked by coincidence?) joining forces to become the ultimate boss battle tag team! This will definitely over-surge players with so much salt that the salt factories world wide would go out of business :V
I see where you're going with this and I like it, BUT I think it's a little too much of Alpha = Dural to be a viable addition.

But if they were to do a crossover game, I think an awesome chapter in Story Mode would be Alpha vs Dural :eek::cool:

Ghosty-J

I see where you're going with this and I like it, BUT I think it's a little too much of Alpha = Dural to be a viable addition.

But if they were to do a crossover game, I think an awesome chapter in Story Mode would be Alpha vs Dural :eek::cool:

I actually imagined Alpha as an OP easy-mode boss character as a contrast to Dural as an OP technical boss character who'd be more akin to the likes of Shujinko from Mortal Kombat Deception. I think it could work either way. And agreed, it would be an awesome chapter for a story! J6 and DOATEC are pretty similar, so they'd work out as a great representation of a power struggle between each other. That's some darn good story potential that can help fill VF with a little more life.

I'd rather see them make-out.
FAPFAPFAP.jpg

shunwong

I'd like to see:

Lau vs Gen Fu
Wolf/Jeffry vs Bass
Kage vs Hayabusa
Jacky vs Jann Lee
Shun vs Brad Wong
Vanessa vs Mila
Brad vs Zack
El Blaze vs Lisa
Jean vs Hitomihttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtua_Fighter_characters#Akira_Yuki
Dural vs Alpha
Lion vs Christie

I'm probably missing some other interesting match ups, but the question is: Would a crossover game include all 20 VF characters? 40 characters seems like a lot for a 3D game (except for Tekken).

Justice

I actually imagined Alpha as an OP easy-mode boss character as a contrast to Dural as an OP technical boss character who'd be more akin to the likes of Shujinko from Mortal Kombat Deception. I think it could work either way. And agreed, it would be an awesome chapter for a story! J6 and DOATEC are pretty similar, so they'd work out as a great representation of a power struggle between each other. That's some darn good story potential that can help fill VF with a little more life.
I wasn't getting too creative with the story. I was thinking tho that since Alpha is DOATECHs greatest creation and Dural is J6s greatest creation, it would be awesome to have the two companies duke it out via these characters. It could be like a contest for a military contract or something. Or the characters themselves could meet and "feel" something like jealousy or something and want to eliminate the other. But I haven't put much thought into it. Something like that though if done right could include the whole cast.

SaihateDYNAMO

Ok, for DLC chars You could add 2 regular VF characters, 1 boss character, and 1 non-VF Sega character, and the same thing for DOA characters.

Aoi
Vanessa
Dural
Ryu (Shenmue)

Leon
Ein
Tengu
Momji

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD