Is the game slightly slower?

AegisOrnus

:( WHAT!! No! I hope TN fix it, thats some BULLSHIT! :mad: PS3 tends to be the most hated console this gen, only japan loves the PS3. :(
No worries! As even Blue's buddy had mentioned, I was wondering if perhaps it were the monitors being used that caused the input lag. I suppose that's a reason why the FGC is so adamant about using lagless displays for events. But honestly, it's a large enough issue that it would have to be fixed if it was the case. I can't see the game coming out like that at all. As for the load times, I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed that way since it seems to be how the PS3 rolls. However, I could see it being built that way for pre-release builds so it's a quicker transfer to the 360 and can be tightened up upon completion of the gold build.

Don't get too uppity about this pre-release stuff though. I test plenty of games with similar problems before they launch and the majority of issues like that are fixed in the final version.

Chaos

Ironically Japan runs their fighting game tournaments on the 360.
I bet japan ONLY runs them on 360, :( its offical, PS3 doesn't even exsited.:( Same with Nintendo nobody cares about them and that means Sony & Nintendo gets NO love from no one anymore. Stupid 360 & PS3 fanboys doesn't deserve to play awesome games like Halo, Gears of War, Uncharted & God of War seires because their too fucking stupid to notice that they're fighting over two awesome game systems. Hell, they should stay faaaaaarrr away from DOA5 because fanboy desease will fuck up online play lol.

Chaos

No, it's not you. They do go over the top sometimes, leaving me a tad confused.
I'm going waaaay off topic lol when I type, sometimes I be going too fast or missing a latter or word (i hate it when it happens) i'll try be clear this time. ;) now back on topic, when well known DOA players are playing, the gameplay seems to be pretty quick which is a good thing. I'm also hoping the button inputs are not the same as Mk 3D style, so.....much.....input lag.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD