DOA5U Jann Lee DOA5U Combos

Gurimmjaw

Interesting combo from Jann Lee's dragon gunner that I didn't think 7k was ever possible after dragon gunner.

:6::6::F:, :7::K:, :4::H+K: :6::6::P:, :6::P+K:, :3::3::P:, :P::P::6:::P:, :P::P::P::6::P: =142 dmg

:6::6::F:, :7::K:, :4::H+K: :6::K:, :6::P+K:, :3::3::P:, :P::P::6:::P:, :P::P::P::6::P: = 140 dmg

Now here are some other combos that are guaranteed after the 4h+k(since it puts them in bt afterwards and they can't slow escape it or hold it). Everything in these are guaranteed except for the 4h+k

:6::6::F:, :7::K:, :4::H+K:, :7::K:, :P::P::6::P:, :P::P::P::6::P: =110 dmg

:6::6::F:, :7::K:, :4::H+K:,:214::P:, :P::P::6::P:, :P::2::P::K: =106 dmg

Also Nereus there is no :P::P::P::P: string for Jann. There is :P::P::P: and :P::P::P::6::P: but not :P::P::P::P:

Last edited:

Eks

Play Yakuza
Premium Donor
Interesting combo from Jann Lee's dragon gunner that I didn't think 7k was ever possible after dragon gunner.

:6::6::F:, :7::K:, :4::H+K: :6::6::P:, :6::P+K:, :3::3::P:, :P::P::6:::P:, :P::P::P::6::P: =142 dmg

:6::6::F:, :7::K:, :4::H+K: :6::K:, :6::P+K:, :3::3::P:, :P::P::6:::P:, :P::P::P::6::P: = 140 dmg

Now here are some other combos that are guaranteed after the 4h+k(since it puts them in bt afterwards and they can't slow escape it or hold it). Everything in these are guaranteed except for the 4h+k

:6::6::F:, :7::K:, :4::H+K:, :7::K:, :P::P::6::P:, :P::P::P::6::P: =110 dmg

:6::6::F:, :7::K:, :4::H+K:,:214::P:, :P::P::6::P:, :P::2::P::K: =106 dmg

Also Nereus there is no :P::P::P::P: string for Jann. There is :P::P::P: and :P::P::P::6::P: but not :P::P::P::P:
Woah!! 7K after a Dragon Gunner!? I'm so used to doing 6H+K. Well I'm definitely going to try that out after I finish working.

Gurimmjaw

Woah!! 7K after a Dragon Gunner!? I'm so used to doing 6H+K. Well I'm definitely going to try that out after I finish working.

Yep it works. There are other options you can do after dragon gunner besides :6::H+K: which includes :6::6::P:, :3::K:, :K:, and few more.

Though when I do :6::6::F:, :6::H+K: I like to do :6::K: afterwards or :3::K: so im not forced to go into dragon stance.

RiBu

Doesn't 7K only work in the corner though...I have to real ...I don't see a reason to use 7K midscreen over 6F+K, but I might be missing something

Gurimmjaw

Doesn't 7K only work in the corner though...I have to real ...I don't see a reason to use 7K midscreen over 6F+K, but I might be missing something

It works in the corner but also midscreen as well. I tested this myself.

That option probably would be the best option of course after dragon gunner, but after the 7k and you connect 4h+k the opponent goes into bt. So it has some of it's uses there.

RiBu

Random Wall Jank:

6F+P, DS 6K/P+K, P2PK-73/75 damage NH
6F+P,DS K, -Anything that Launches/Wall Splats- P2PK/6K46K. DS K does the most damage and also raises the CB meter the highest if you opt to go for a full combo...
6F+P, DS 6P+K, DS K/6P/6P+K, CB/Launch, PP4PP. I only put this because it's a pretty straight forward mix-up that basically uses his DS

Wall Splat's
P2PK
9P, 6K46K- Neurus posted this on the previous page. Sometimes this will curve a bit and not get full wall damage, but it's still the same damage as P2PK...

Darkslay

So i don´t know why nobody has posted combos from slopes so i guess i should lol.

Up to heavy weight:

CB/LV3 Stun, 33P PP6P 4PPP (dmg depends on the combo before launcher)
Also important to notice that this combo is possible at "infinite walls" so in these stages: Scramble, Sakura, Fuel, Home and Zack´s island.

As for super heavys you get the classic PP6P PPP6P.

Also as an extra, combos from 4KKP:

Back in U the most damaging followup was 246P, as of LR and of P+K and 236P´s increase in CH window, both are now the best option, however at the wall 246P becomes the best option once again.

KING JAIMY

So i don´t know why nobody has posted combos from slopes so i guess i should lol.

Up to heavy weight:

CB/LV3 Stun, 33P PP6P 4PPP (dmg depends on the combo before launcher)
Also important to notice that this combo is possible at "infinite walls" so in these stages: Scramble, Sakura, Fuel, Home and Zack´s island.

As for super heavys you get the classic PP6P PPP6P.

Also as an extra, combos from 4KKP:

Back in U the most damaging followup was 246P, as of LR and of P+K and 236P´s increase in CH window, both are now the best option, however at the wall 246P becomes the best option once again.
Nice slope combo! I didn't know about this, thanks for sharing.

About the 4KKP, I still use 236P or P+K as follow-up because (2)46P is pretty tricky to pull off quickly imo. But good find nonetheless! :)

Also, since I'm on this topic, I thought I'd share one combo that is not mentioned in the thread yet:

(Lightweights) CH :6::P::P: > :P: > :H+K: > :9::K: > :6::H+K::4: > Dragon Stance :K: > :6::K::4::6::K:

9K launches the opponent very high after the H+K sit-down - the opponent is also in Critical Stun LV 3 state. However, this combo might not work due to range issues. If the opponent slow escapes very quickly, it will create more distance between H+K and 9K, thus leading 9K to whiff on some occasions.

UPDATE: Here's a no-timing Danger Zone combo which looks pretty cool and is easy to land. Credit goes to @Crazy_Chin_Guy for the find, since I saw him doing it on Gehaktbal's last stream:

(Opponent lands on blue tiles after falling off the stage) :1::P: (whiff) > :6::H+K: (x3) > :6::P::K:

Last edited:

Darkslay

Nice slope combo! I didn't know about this, thanks for sharing.

About the 4KKP, I still use 236P or P+K as follow-up because (2)46P is pretty tricky to pull off quickly imo. But good find nonetheless! :)

Also, since I'm on this topic, I thought I'd share one combo that is not mentioned in the thread yet:

(Lightweights) CH :6::P::P: > :P: > :H+K: > :9::K: > :6::H+K::4: > Dragon Stance :K: > :6::K::4::6::K:

9K launches the opponent very high after the H+K sit-down - the opponent is also in Critical Stun LV 3 state. However, this combo might not work due to range issues. If the opponent slow escapes very quickly, it will create more distance between H+K and 9K, thus leading 9K to whiff on some occasions.

UPDATE: Here's a no-timing Danger Zone combo which looks pretty cool and is easy to land. Credit goes to @Crazy_Chin_Guy for the find, since I saw him doing it on Gehaktbal's last stream:

(Opponent lands on blue tiles after falling off the stage) :1::P: (whiff) > :6::H+K: (x3) > :6::P::K:

Good stuff man.

While we´re in the subject of :H+K:, if the opponent doesn´t SE :3::3::P: also works, it gives an insane height, so high you can´t actually follow up with :P: against light weights!! LOL, its good against mid and heavy weights tho as it gives :P::P::6::P: :P::P::P::K: and :P::P::6::P: :6::P::K: respectively.

As for no timing PLs, here´s another one.

Normal PL, SS, :6::H+K: :9::P: :4::P::P::P:, easy, damaging and sick looking lol, a second variation would be x2 :6::H+K: then :4::P::P::P:, cheers. :)

KING JAIMY

Good stuff man.

While we´re in the subject of :H+K:, if the opponent doesn´t SE :3::3::P: also works, it gives an insane height so high you can´t actually follow up with :P: against light weights!! LOL, its good against mid and heaby weights tho as it gives :P::P::6::P:p :6::P::K: respectively.

As for no timing PLs, here´s another one.

Normal PL, SS, :6::H+K: :9::P: :4::P:p:P:, easy, damaging and sick looking lol, a second variation would be 2 :6::H+K: then :4:p::P::P:
Nice, very nice indeed. Actually, the combo I mentioned was a Danger Zone Combo, but whatever. :p
Also, on which weights classes do the combos you mentioned work?

I usually do this PL combo by the way, works up until middleweights:

(Middleweights) :3::3::[[p+k]]: (PL) > SS > :6::H+K: > :6::H+K::4: > Dragon Stance :K: > :P::P::P::6::P:

Darkslay

Nice, very nice indeed. Actually, the combo I mentioned was a Danger Zone Combo, but whatever. :p
Also, on which weights classes do the combos you mentioned work?

I usually do this PL combo by the way, works up until middleweights:

(Middleweights) :3::3::[[p+k]]: (PL) > SS > :6::H+K: > :6::H+K::4: > Dragon Stance :K: > :P::P::P::6::P:

:P::P::6::P: :P::P::P::K: works on mid weights, and :P::P::6::P: :6::P::K: works on heavies.

Yes, that is his most damaging PL combo, the others are just if you want to mix it up once in a while ;), also there is nothing more sick than finishing a round with PL followed by Dragon Kick LOL.

KING JAIMY

:P::P::6::P: :P::P::P::K: works on mid weights, and :P::P::6::P: :6::P::K: works on heavies.

Yes, that is his most damaging PL combo, the others are just if you want to mix it up once in a while ;), also there is nothing more sick than finishing a round with PL followed by Dragon Kick LOL.
Lol.

I once finished a match with a well-timed Dragon Kick after letting my opponent fall from the Danger Zone stage, when he gets launched in the air very high. That felt really satisfying, especially now that Dragon Kick has a special animation finish! ;)

I might still have that replay where I did that, by the way.

Darkslay

That´s awesome lol, that explosion brings back a lot of memories (DOA1 being my favorite lol).

I have a couple on my channel as well its soooooo sick looking lol.

KING JAIMY

That´s awesome lol, that explosion brings back a lot of memories (DOA1 being my favorite lol).

I have a couple on my channel as well its soooooo sick looking lol.
Cool! I'll have a look at your channel tomorrow, since I have to go to bed now.

I never played the original DOA1 (only the DOA1U version) and that stage indeed brings back the memories (some good memories, others... not so good xD).

Darkslay

All right man no problem, good to see someone still shows interest in this poor character XD.

Ain´t that the truth lol, still its pretty meaningful to me, i used to do DK after that same explosion in DOA1 now thanks to DZ and PLs i can do that again LOL.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD