DOA5U Jann Lee DOA5U Combos

RiBu

So there's an existing combo thread, but I feel like it should be deleted and we should start over with DOA5U...So I have it separated by each weight class and then NH/CH... Let me know if I screwed up anywhere...

Legend:
P-Punch
K-Kick
F-Free
QCB-:2::1::4:
QCF-:2::3::6:
1-:1:
2-:2:
3-:3:
4-:4:
6-:6:
7-:7:
8-:8:
9-:9:

Natural Combos:
NH-
PP
PPP
P6P

CH-
PK
4KK
4PPP
66F+P, 66K

POWER LAUNCHER:
6F+K,6F+K,6F+K, PP4PP

Alpha Weight:alpha152::
NH
9K, PP4PP
33P, PP6P,PPP6P
QCBP, 9K, 6F+K4, K, PPP6P

CH
9K, 6F+K4, K, PPP6P
7K,6F+K4, K, PPP6P
33P, PP6P, 4KKP
QCB P, 6PK
4F+K, 7K, 6F+K4,K,9P,PPP6P

Critical Burst:
9K,9P,6F+K4,K,PPP6P

Super Light-Weight:eliot::
NH
9K, P2PK
33P,PP4PP
QCBP, 9K, P2PK

CH
9K, PP6P, P2PK
7K,PP6P, P2PK
33P, PP6P, PPP6P
QCB P, PPP6P
4F+K, 7K, 6F+K4,K,P2PK

Critical Burst:
33P, PP6P, 4KKP

Light Weight:ayane::
NH
9K, P2PK
33P,PP4PP
QCBP, 9K, 9P, PPP6P

CH
9K, PP6P, P2PK
7K,PP6P, P6PK
33P, PP6P, PPP6P
QCB P, PPP6P
4F+K, 7K, 6F+K4,K,P2PK

Critical Burst:
33P, PP6P, 4KKP

Welter Weight:pai::
NH
9K, P2PK
33P,PP4PP
QCBP, 9K, 6F+K, 6PK

CH
9K, PP6P, P2PK
7K,PP4PP
33P, PP6P, PPP6P
QCB P, PPP6P
4F+K, 7K, PP6P, PPP6P

Critical Burst:
33P, PP6P, 4KKP

Medium Weight:akira::
NH
9K, P2PK
33P,PP4PP
QCBP, 9K, PP4PP

CH
9K, PP6P, P6PK
7K,PP4PP
33P, PP6P, P6PK
QCB P, PPP6P
4F+K, 7K, PP6P, PPP6P

Critical Burst:
33P, PP6P, 4KKP

Helena Weight:helena::
NH
9K, P2PK
33P,PPP6P
QCBP, 9K, PP6P

CH
9K, PP6P, P6PK
7K,PP4PP
33P, PP6P, P6PK
QCB P, PPP6P
4F+K, 7K, PP6P, PPP6P

Critical Burst:
33P, PP6P, 4KKP

Gen Fu Weight:genfu::
NH
9K, P2PK
33P,PPP6P
QCBP, 9K, PP6P

CH
9K, PP6P, P6PK
7K,PP4PP
33P, PP6P, P6PK
QCB P, PPP6P
4F+K, 7K, PP6P, PPP6P

Critical Burst:
33P, PP6P, 4KKP

Super Heavy:rachel::
NH
9K, 6PK
33P,2K
QCBP, P2PK

CH
9K,PPP6P
7K, PPP6P
33P,PPP6P
QCB P, P2PK
4F+K, 7K, PP4PP

Critical Burst:
33P, PP4PP

Last edited:

RiBu

Ah sorry about that, updated the Legend. It's down, down-back, then back and punch.

8ml4

In french we say :

- 236 or 214 for QCF and QCB
- for 6F+K ----> 6K+H
- for 6F+P ----> 6P+K

it s for this that was difficult for me, THANK YOU :)

Nereus

Standard Donor
130-Damage Combo w/ Jann Lee: :6: :6: :F: , :6: :H+K: :4: :K: , :4: :H+K: , :7: :K: , :6: :H+K: :4: :K: , :P: :6: :P: :K: .

Works on: :ayane: :momiji: :mila: :kokoro: :hitomi: :eliot: (Poor Eliot :( ) :kasumi: :alpha152: and :sarah:

Does not work on: Rest of the Cast

Nereus

Standard Donor
126-Damage Variation of previous combo: :6: :6: :F: , :6: :H+K: :4: :K: , :4: :H+K: , :7: :K: , :6: :H+K: :4: :K: , :6: :P: :K: .

Works on: All of the cast except :bayman: :bass: :leon: :rachel: and possibly :genfu:

The 4H+K guarantees a 7K Launch AND it is not Stance Specific when you start the combo w/ a Dragon-Gunner aka :6: :6: :F: . If you guys get confused... ask away. Also, The :F: is another term for throw aka T. EDIT: Works on :genfu:

Last edited:

RiBu

Man you love dragon gunner...combo set-ups..I guess that's what they would be called...

Nameless Sama

Hello People ! I am searching the whole day players. I want ot make for my 400 Subcirber a Combo video contains all characters but I am not godd with everyone cause I am focus on 1 Character. As a Jahn Lee player I want form you if you really want to join thath you can some powerlauncher combos to a near object and some stage combos ! I am really glad for any help. if you have questions please feel free to tell me on my side or write a PN. required a PSN account

Gurimmjaw

Hello People ! I am searching the whole day players. I want ot make for my 400 Subcirber a Combo video contains all characters but I am not godd with everyone cause I am focus on 1 Character. As a Jahn Lee player I want form you if you really want to join thath you can some powerlauncher combos to a near object and some stage combos ! I am really glad for any help. if you have questions please feel free to tell me on my side or write a PN. required a PSN account

Just saw this post in these forums, and I can help with Jann Lee as he is my main and I know lots of combos with him and power launcher ones(though will take time to learn the stage ones for the time being). As long as im working with regular weight characters (Kasumi, Christie, etc), and Alpha its all good.

Only problem is I don't have a capture card unfortunately :(

RiBu

I think he wants them so he can put them in the combo video?...IDK might be wrong.

Gurimmjaw

I think he wants them so he can put them in the combo video?...IDK might be wrong.

I believe he wants someone from each character forum to do combos for their character. Believe he making a video where each characters combos will be shown and wants people who use a certain character to help him with that.

Nameless Sama

Ah sorry for my late response. I didnt got an alert form you post that why I wanted to discuse this per Inbox Conversation but okay good I checked it out. So we con do this in 2 ways. You go to the very hard way and upload your combos from the replays to youtube or I will join you in your lobby and do the combos against me. I already called to my subcribers that I get help from people and write their player names on it. Short said the people will know that you are do the combos with jahn lee so dont worry. All I want is special combos not normal combos what you almost in every match but how you do it is your thing. Please make at least 2 combos. On stage combo like home or scramble etc ( down and up ) Powerblow or Powerlauncher is your thing. Powerblow for example in scrample down combo + CB and Powerblow against car combo to the another car. By Powerlauncher for example you know lost world ? I example made it so: Izuna + combo handstandkick against stun object + cb + powerblow or izuna drop. is just an example. If you have another question or doesnt understand something please lets discuse then per inbops conversation.

RiBu

Hey if you still need combos let me know. Basically I do this on the home/castle stage now:

Pre-PB/PL health
CB- Charged 33P, Charged 33P, 66K
CB-Charged 33P, 33P, PP4PP

PB/PL Health
CB- Charged 33P/33P+K, 4P+K

I don't see much reason to do anything else, unless these aren't guaranteed, but I can't get the computer set up in a way that get's out of them after you get a CB...

Nereus

Standard Donor
Found a character-specific, not weight-specific, combo with Jann Lee. It works on All characters that are Super Heavyweights (Shorten the combo though) and :helena::zack::tina::lisa::kasumi::alpha152::sarah:. Whenever you get your opponent in a :4::H+K: Limbo "when they become back-turned after :4::H+K:" you can do :3::3::P: and then :P::P::6::P: into :P::P::P::P:. Just do :P::P::P::P: if they're a Super Heavyweight ex: :rachel:. Remember, you will always get the :4::H+K: stun after a dragon-gunner. Just make sure you don't switch your stances in the combo. For example: Doing :9::P: will switch your stances, messing up the whole combo in the process.

Questions,
What's Jann's max damage wall CB combo? :3::3::P: wall splats and :9::K: doesn't launch high enough.
Are there any specific setups after using his low throw?
What are some good mixups after his wall throw cancel?

Nereus

Standard Donor
Questions,
What's Jann's max damage wall CB combo? :3::3::P: wall splats and :9::K: doesn't launch high enough.
Are there any specific setups after using his low throw?
What are some good mixups after his wall throw cancel?
In terms of wall splats.. your best bet is :9::P: > :6::K::4::6::K:.
I don't think there's any specific setups after his low throw
In terms of mixups, it all depends on what your opponent is going to do. You can fake your opponent into countering and you can go into a high punch, a mid kick, or a mid punch.

In terms of wall splats.. your best bet is :9::P: > :6::K::4::6::K:.
I don't think there's any specific setups after his low throw
In terms of mixups, it all depends on what your opponent is going to do. You can fake your opponent into countering and you can go into a high punch, a mid kick, or a mid punch.

I mean combos after CB that WON'T wall spat on launch so I can do maximum damage. Because his basic BnB combo after CB is:3::3::P: :P::P::6::P: :P::P::P::6::P:, but as you can see :3::3::P: immediate wall spats near the wall so I won't be able to do more damage after that.

Nereus

Standard Donor
I mean combos after CB that WON'T wall spat on launch so I can do maximum damage. Because his basic BnB combo after CB is:3::3::P: :P::P::6::P: :P::P::P::6::P:, but as you can see :3::3::P: immediate wall spats near the wall so I won't be able to do more damage after that.

Have you tried :7::K: into :P::P::6::P: > :P::P::P::P:?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD