DOA5U Kokoro force tech and tips thread

The_King_Edo

What is your best whiff punish setup ?

I think of :3::K::4::K: and then :4::4:. Correctly done, it can lure people to push button. Then i would whiff punish with :1::P+K: after that because of the small step back.

But may be there are other better setup.

Which one do you use ?

I'll have to do some research about the setups, but a few good whiff punishers are, 8P, 1P+K, 214P, 236P, and 66P

jjinkou2

no my question is not "what are her whiff punishers", but what tricky moves you do that forces people to press a button and makes whiff their move.
For instance, @Force_of_Nature gave this example for ayane in this thread:

"good application of :3::H+K: ~ :4::4:, if the opponent tries to hit a button to challenge the spacing, a :4::K: can whiff punish the opponent's whiffed move."

Ayane is a zoning master. But i was wondering, which move has kokoro, that could be used the same way as :3::H+K: ~ :4::4: . It seems that :3::K::4::K: :4::4: could be usefull.

The_King_Edo

I think the moves that cause her to go bt like 7K, 44, then 66P to start stun, 1KK4K is a lot more riskier lol 236T is also good i think because she takes a little bit of a step back, ive seen a few kokoro players bait with her 236T throw and wait for them to try and strike and hit them with a P or P+K ( Hope this helped)

The_King_Edo

Found something new today, i went to practice and set the computer reaction to midkick and did kokoro's 214T - 4T throw and didn't finish the last part, i then did 2H+K P+K and that will force tech them and if they do a mid WU kick then the P+K transitions to her stance then Heichu P+K will beat the WU kick out, its pretty sweet, if anybody wants to they can test this out and see if she can do more after only doing the first 2 of her unbreakable throw, (Note: 2P+K Force techs and so does 7K, They cannot do a WU kick and are forced to tech to avoid the FT) tagging a few kokoro players so they can test this out @Heikou @THE_WORST_KOKORO

The_King_Edo

What if they try to low wuk?

Thats the thing about it, it can't do anything against low WUK, But i found a even better setup this morning,

Deals with Low and Mid WUK

214T - 4T (Don't finish throw) 2K (Free cancel) Immediately 3KP, it beats mid and low WUK =) and if they tech then i think you have enough time to throw out 1KP string if they try and press a button and use T throw for spacing or if you want them to try and whiff something

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD