Lei Fang changes in DOA5U

Blackula

About that combo, looks like the slope affected it. That's why I was able to do it. If you are on the higher ground, that combo is possible.

Blackula

About that combo, looks like the slope affected it. That's why I was able to do it. If you are on the higher ground, that combo is possible.

So, a correction to my correction. I figured out what's going on here.

The reason that combo hit before is because of my training settings. This is what happens in each of these settings.

3P > 64P > K,H+K > 9KK > K,H+K (91 damage)

mid kick + no SE = combo does not work
mid kick + slow SE = combo does not work
mid kick + fast SE = COMBO WORKS
mid kick + fastest SE = combo does not work

So that's kinda weird that the combo will work on a flat stage if they SE and it is a fast SE.

And with this combo, 3p > 64 P > K,H+K > 6K > PPK2K (90 damage)

mid kick + no SE = COMBO WORKS
mid kick + slow SE = combo does not work
mid kick + fast SE = COMBO WORKS
mid kick + fastest SE = combo does not work

Both combos will always work though if you're on the high ground of a slope.

Blackula

Here's another slope combo for lightweights after mid kick hold.

3P > 64P > K,H+K > 9KK > PPK2K (96 damage)

Nameless Sama

Hello People ! I am searching the whole day players. I want ot make for my 400 Subcirber a Combo video contains all characters but I am not godd with everyone cause I am focus on 1 Character. As a Lei Fang player I want form you if you really want to join that you can some powerlauncher combos to a near object and some stage combos ! I am really glad for any help. if you have questions please feel free to tell me on my side or write a PN. required a PSN account

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Alright, since version 1.04 is coming out soon, I was checking out some of Leifang's changes. The translation isn't clear because of Google Translate, but I'm gonna try to decipher much as possible.

PP6PP, P2PP, 3P2PP, 3PP6PP, 6PP, back2PPP and 66P: Guard stiffness difference -modification to 8⇒-7F.

2K: Modification to standing status. In addition,stiffness difference of normal hit time-modification to 6⇒-3F.

2H+K: Adjusting command decision.

6T: In the wall occasion way it blows off in the wall, modification. (I think 6T blows you to the wall now, but I don't know yet)

Yoyo

Alright, since version 1.04 is coming out soon, I was checking out some of Leifang's changes. The translation isn't clear because of Google Translate, but I'm gonna try to decipher much as possible.

PP6PP, P2PP, 3P2PP, 3PP6PP, 6PP, back2PPP and 66P: Guard stiffness difference -modification to 8⇒-7F.

2K: Modification to standing status. In addition,stiffness difference of normal hit time-modification to 6⇒-3F.

2H+K: Adjusting command decision.

6T: In the wall occasion way it blows off in the wall, modification. (I think 6T blows you to the wall now, but I don't know yet)

What is Guard Stiffness?

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Okay, here's a better translated version, courtesy of SRK:

• PP6PP, P2PP, 3P2PP, 3PP6PP, 6PP, Back 2PPP, 66P: Guard advantage changed from -8 to -7F.
  • 2K: Changed to standing state. Normal hit advantage changed from -6 to -3.
  • 2H+K: Command reception adjusted.
  • 6T: Near the wall, knocks opponent into the wall.

NightAntilli

I really really really really hate that they changed 2K to standing status. At least it's safe now. But quick low pokes that crush highs, she only has 2P left now. 2F+K is generally too slow for up close. Meh.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I don't know about quick and Leifang 2P. :v At least it's not hella negative on normal hit like some 2Ps.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD