Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

axouel2009

let's talk about leifang; I feel that they kinda killed her since doa4, I miss that classy, sassy young girl who mastered kung fu to beat her savior ..
here are some few redesign of her traditional qipao, I kinda aimed a high fashion style
leifang 01.jpg

this one is a remake of her debut costume, I tried to be faithfull to the original and not ... all those slutty variation ( even if I loved the DOA2 ver with the boots and the pink touch ) but I aimed a fighting gear

leifang 02.jpg

pretty experimental it's just based on this chun li costume xD
leifang 03.jpg
sfv_chun_li_training_xps_updated_by_chrissy_tee-dbxfnci.jpg

Leifasumi

No it's just the dress looks that way because of how she's kicking. If you look closely at her back,flap in,the back you'll be able to see that it's still the same length if you look at that green fold part and see that flap folding in on it

Sorry, I should have said the front part got shorten. Look at the gold part in the front it looks much shorter.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sorry, I should have said the front part got shorten. Look at the gold part in the front it looks much shorter.
It didn't, it's still the same length but the way she's kicking is making it seem shorter, I don't think TN would just make the front and back flaps different sizes xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wouldn't mind that for Eliot tbh xD I kinda want him thiccer like that mod on PC that gives all the guys more curvy thicc figures like how the girls have. It's one of my favorite mods to use, but i still would want it subtle like how SF does their bulges

Ceviche

I don't understand why everyone freaks out about it. It's not more weird than all that attention about how the girls' boobs are supposed to move and how big they are despite all of them having skinny arms, legs, waist and everything.

Loved every designs posted about Leifang <3.

Jadeinchains

I don't understand why everyone freaks out about it. It's not more weird than all that attention about how the girls' boobs are supposed to move and how big they are despite all of them having skinny arms, legs, waist and everything.

Loved every designs posted about Leifang <3.

It's honestly ( in my case anyway ) that that "speedo" design is just really unattractive and ugly looking lol, But anyway this is getting very off topic ( or is it? It's technically designs? ) so let's try to bring it back around.

Ceviche

I can understand that, though I don't think it looks dumber than this for example.
latest

But my point was that I don't understand why some feel offended about what Leifang said, when the boobs have been getting a lot of attention and have been talked a lot whether it's here or on social medias, or even by the developpers themself in every interview they gave. Why people couldn't talk as well about how some male parts should move or how they want them to be sexualized too ?

Brute

Standard Donor
People aren't getting "weirded out" by the prospect of a bulge for male characters. They're posting humorous gifs in response to the hilariously disproportional image that was chosen to represent such a bulge. The forum has posted similar reactions when absurd-looking female proportions were presented as desirable, as well.

There is no double-standard, here. Chill.

Hayabusiness

Actually, some guys have very minimal bulge in DOA5, from what I remember.
I don't like Ken Doll crap, so I hope they go for a compromise that's realistic but not too otrageous.

Also lol @ Japanese interviews. Proving Teh SJWs is all in western fans' minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD