Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leifasumi

Kokoro is like my least favourite character so I hope they don't waste TGS on her bland self.
Reveal Tina, Christie, Lisa and Ayane instead please.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Again, can we not with those screenshots? Or at least put them in spoiler tags....Some people browse at work.

Can we NEVER use those screenshots again? That's what you should say and for me, anytime someone tries to use that again, I will bring up Wikipedia and an entire orgy of evidence of Primary Sexual Characteristics of the Human Body and bludgeon the bastard who tries to use it as a crutch for males should have bigger penises because females have huge breasts nonsense.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm pretty desapointed to see this kind of reaction.

Posting pictures like that to prove your point doesn't suggest that you're open-minded; it suggests that you're absent-minded.

Once again, people's reactions are not in response to male sexualization; they are in response to an incredibly bizarre representation of what male sexualization should look like. Does TN sometimes sexualize their female characters in bizarre ways? Yes. Do they sometimes sexualize their male characters in bizarre ways? Yes. Do both inevitably lead to some people rolling their eyes into the back of their head, trying to escape the eyesore they've just witnessed? Yes. Is there a double-standard in the community? No. Maybe in a few individuals, but not in the community as a whole, and not something that warrants trying to derail a thread about (even if it is the most repugnant, active thread on the site).

So enough with the pretentious pseudo-lectures on perceived inequality. You're not being victimized or held to some unfair standard. You're just unhappy because a few people have mocked some ill-considered proposals.

I'm pretty desapointed to see this kind of reaction.

Posting pictures like that to prove your point doesn't suggest that you're open-minded; it suggests that you're absent-minded.

Once again, people's reactions are not in response to male sexualization; they are in response to an incredibly bizarre representation of what male sexualization should look like. Does TN sometimes sexualize their female characters in bizarre ways? Yes. Do they sometimes sexualize their male characters in bizarre ways? Yes. Do both inevitably lead to some people rolling their eyes into the back of their head, trying to escape the eyesore they've just witnessed? Yes. Is there a double-standard in the community? No. Maybe in a few individuals, but not in the community as a whole, and not something that warrants trying to derail a thread about (even if it is the most repugnant, active thread on the site).

So enough with the pretentious pseudo-lectures on perceived inequality. You're not being victimized or held to some unfair standard. You're just unhappy because a few people have mocked some ill-considered ideas.

Thank you.
I have no problems if people want males to be more sexualized in a fashion(despite how it works for males and what females see in men, they are plenty sexualized as it is) or have some costumes to help make it more obvious, but if you want it within the realm of reason for the females, don't suddenly try and go full stupid in the realm for the men since it would basically raise the same issue but for the opposite sex.

Let me tell you guys a little story of why I don't end up watching a certain reviewer anymore:
I used to watch a reviewer from TGWTG(yes I know, spare me I stopped watching them years ago) by the name of ChaosD1. He was a reviewer that primarily did MMO reviews and even though there was things I disagreed with him on(primarily TERA), I still watched him because I enjoyed his opinions...

Then he reviewed a game called Scarlet Blade, an F2P MMO I knew full well he was going to have a "fun" time with and I honestly even agreed with his review, even knowing he was going to mock some of the things he found out about the game. But there was 2 sticking points with his review I had and some others had:
1) He primarily went after the fanservicy nature of the game itself. Honestly, the game went above and BEYOND the levels that people would say Dead or Alive or Soul Calibur can even come close to and the game easily advertised itself as such... but it's the equivalent of making a game bad because it delivered on it's premise.

2) He did the exact same thing people do when it came to the male sexuality topic in thinking the sole male character created later needed a large penis or huge bulge to counteract the women having huge breasts.

Of course, I practically gave my response without as much venom as possible(unfortunately I can't get my response back because they reformatted their site afterwards... BUT) to point both of those out... only for me to find out later on he went to his Tumblr specifically to bitch at others and specifically pointed ME out on my reasoning practically calling me a dumbass for not understanding of what he meant. I never watched him again after that and I made good on that promise.

If you want to know why I'm so ornery about this, there you go.

Leifang

This is PERFECT. Except his bulge is a little small for some reason. Otherwise this would be perfect.

The women have all of their features and proportions over-exaggerated but having the men show any features is too much?

wtf are you serious? he's flaccid and he's not even big?

hahahaha, no it's not - quit it with this false-equivocacy bullshit
lol Thank you very much!

lol Thank you very much!

Again, you completely missed what Brute was talking about...
It's not the fact that no one wants to see a bulge for the male characters, but again the sheer missing the point when it comes to Primary and Secondary Sexual Characteristics.

https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/primary-physical-changes-associated-with-puberty/
Here. I'm doing this nicely so you can understand that what you and @ryu_highabusa was aiming for is completely wrong.

If you are trying to equate the females having exaggerated breasts anywhere for males, it would be exaggerated muscles... but that's the thing, the male characters don't really have exaggerated physiques anymore. While they are unattainable at times for how you are able to actually USE them, they are definitely within reality. So trying to toss around an exaggerated bulge is completely missing the point.

That's what I will say on this subject and I'm walking out until something in TGS or earlier changes the mood.

zoo

let ayane have tattoos

FFV_Ayane_Enchanted_Tattoos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD