Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhominid The Demon Within

thinking about it, it's funny how she acts as one, but in truth she has powers and not acting, so would you call that chunibyo?!

I don't understand that either... reading it from how TvTropes describes it, Nico is nothing of a Chuuni because she doesn't seem to want to impress anyone or act as if she's stronger or anymore different than she actually is.

She doesn't seem to try and make herself cool either which is the main point of a Chuuni. I think you missed the mark there @HHH816

YEH

I don't understand that either... reading it from how TvTropes describes it, Nico is nothing of a Chuuni because she doesn't seem to want to impress anyone or act as if she's stronger or anymore different than she actually is.

She doesn't seem to try and make herself cool either which is the main point of a Chuuni. I think you missed the mark there @HHH816
wait, don't we all want to impress and be "cool", anyways story mode just got more interesting, at least for me

Jadeinchains

Wait...lol I'm really slow on the intake but I just noticed NiCo has two hairstyles, The one with her fringe in front of one of eyes and the one where it isn't.
i swear the festival showed so much it was great. Hopefully tomorrow the website will be updated with the new info etc.

Cabecote

I had so much pages to catch up :eek:

I'll just add that I would have preferred a new villain in Miyako or if they really wanted a scientist, bringing from NG Miss Monday would have been dope!
I liked the martial art bits, but I'm not feeling Nico's electricity & design...

That Lisa reveal though
200w.gif

TRI Mike

I really like the new stages but NiCO seems kinda bland. She was obviously made for the japanese crowd so I'm not gonna complain. Her fighting style is also quite interesting. The thing that bothers me a lot is that her face looks way too similar to Honoka and Marie's. But at least we got Diego who can please the western fans and also looks quite rad.

Now I'll just keep an eye for any new announcements before getting the game day 1. I can't wait to get into the lab and online mode with m'girl Honoka.

Just because y'all are legion for some reason doesn't mean you're all not delusional.
I want to ask you this.
When the game get release and the character model get dumped, in case than you are wrong and the character model have smaller boobs and hips, what would you do?.
Did never cross your mind than maybe just maybe you could be wrong and you were insulting people for not good reason all this time?.

Dr PaC

I appreciate the gameplay videos getting us a sneak look at the really nice looking stages.......but why do we always gotta watch these noobs suck at the actual fighting part. Dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD