Lisa combo's

Codemaster92163

Sorry of this combo has been said (I didn't see it though) but one I've been using since the game came out is

:7::K::6: >> :P: >> :7::K: >> :4::P: >> :4::P::K: >> :F::+::P:

Works on HCH on lights and Mids, normal or CH on lights.

If you get just a normal or CH on the mids, you can substitute a :4::F::+::K: in place of the throw for some good damage still.

Not only is it really powerful, but it looks beautiful as well =P

synce

Nice combo list, I had no idea BT 7k had such weird properties. They need to make it super launch every time

Codemaster92163

Oh, also, after a CB or just max threshold :8::K: launcher, instead of the generic :4::P::K: >> :7::K::6: >> :P::+::K: combo, you can substitute the :4::P::K: with :6::P::8::K: for an additional 1 point of damage and 1 extra frame to work with during the juggle.

I know one point of damage doesn't mean much, but...come on, it looks cool! In addition to that, if you do a stun or two, then follow up with :1::P::K: , the :K: should launch the opponent, giving you just enough height for either the air throw or her :7::K::6: >> :P::+::K:. A perfect example of which (as well as useful) is her Special wake-up kick, or :F::+::K: while on her back. After the first kicks connect, do not finish it. Instead, opt for the :1::P::K: for the launch that almost no one counters and get your throw or wall splat.

EDIT: Also, on lightweights, you can do this BEAUTIFUL combo.

:7::K::6: >> :P: >> :7::K: >> :4::P: >> :6::P::8::K: >> :6::P::P::P:

McNamara

I want to share this combo on Max Threshold:

:7::K::5::6::5: :P: :5::7::K::5::6::5::6::P: > :236::K: (CB!) > :8::K: > :6::P::8::K: >:7::K::5::6::5: :F+P: (173 Dmg on counter strike)

Only works on light weight characters, it´s difficult to land the first part because the opponent can hold quickly, but it doesn´t matter, you´ll have enoght time to see it and grab him. It works online!

The final part is difficult too because the timing, but you can´t replace it with :7::K::5::6::P+K:. The best option for medium weight characters. (157 Dmg)

Gruff757

Standard Donor
I want to share this combo on Max Threshold:

:7::K::5::6::5: :P: :5::7::K::5::6::5::6::P: > :236::K: (CB!) > :8::K: > :6::P::8::K: >:7::K::5::6::5: :F+P: (173 Dmg on counter strike)

Only works on light weight characters, it´s difficult to land the first part because the opponent can hold quickly, but it doesn´t matter, you´ll have enoght time to see it and grab him. It works online!

The final part is difficult too because the timing, but you can´t replace it with :7::K::5::6::P+K:. The best option for medium weight characters. (157 Dmg)

hmmm cant seem to catch them in the cb at all :( even though it registers as hitting them on time.....

Gruff757

Standard Donor
The second hit is a jab, It´s not her rolling Chop from Carrera
oooooh okay then, thanks that eluded me lol

Edit: hmm.... its still just knocking the target back instead of CB.... :(

welp i will keep trying it. maybe i will figure out why its not working for me :p

McNamara

oooooh okay then, thanks that eluded me lol

Edit: hmm.... its still just knocking the target back instead of CB.... :(

welp i will keep trying it. maybe i will figure out why its not working for me :p

On normal strike doesn´t work!:eek:
Switch counter strike on Training mode

Tokkosho

don't know if this was posted (and i honestly don't want to look to see if it was :confused:) but i've been messing around with lisa and found that after SSK/H+K you can do 1PK (sometimes 1PKK) and put them into an unholdable back stun with a guaranteed 33P, the 1PK isn't guaranteed, but supposed to be hard to avoid. i'm sure this is pretty general knowledge by now, so i was wondering if there are any better followups besides her typical 4PK T?

ailingeternity

don't know if this was posted (and i honestly don't want to look to see if it was :confused:) but i've been messing around with lisa and found that after SSK/H+K you can do 1PK (sometimes 1PKK) and put them into an unholdable back stun with a guaranteed 33P, the 1PK isn't guaranteed, but supposed to be hard to avoid. i'm sure this is pretty general knowledge by now, so i was wondering if there are any better followups besides her typical 4PK T?
Backdash or slow escape after SS:K:/:F::+::K:. Crisis averted.

Would be more effective if it didn't push back so far, just another move to add to the trash pile.

Tones

Premium Donor
Easily said. If you almost never complete 1pkkk or 4kkk they won't be ready to slow escape.

HeROiiCs

I've been trying to get this combo working.
:1::P::K::5::1::P::5::P::5::236::K:(CB):5::8::K::5::4::P::K::5::7::K::6::5::F+P:
I use it mainly for survival so im not too concerned about the pre-c.b. part.
I've been able to get it on medium weights off of CB about 1 out of 5 times. Wondering if its possible to master the timing, which I feel is very strict. Anybody else wanna verify or test it out?

synce

Just screwing around in training...

64t, 7p, 4kk, 236k, 33p, 4pk, t - 144 dmg on ch

This is only useful if opponent tries attacking while in BT, in which case you get a fully guaranteed CH combo worth half a lifebar.

It might also be stance dependent, so yeah very situational... I'd like to believe 64t has SOME purpose lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD