Lisa combo's

McNamara

Just screwing around in training...

64t, 7p, 4kk, 236k, 33p, 4pk, t - 144 dmg on ch

This is only useful if opponent tries attacking while in BT, in which case you get a fully guaranteed CH combo worth half a lifebar.

It might also be stance dependent, so yeah very situational... I'd like to believe 64t has SOME purpose lol

Amazing discovery! Get ready for top tier Lisa!

synce

Glad you like it. Do you guys have any good ceiling combos off of 3t? Right now I'm just using 33p, 4pk, 1pkk

Seems there's always a wall nearby so can't do 7k(wr)p+k

Gruff757

Standard Donor
not yet, im still trying to master regular stuff lol, havent moved onto many sit stun combos :(

Batcommander

not yet, im still trying to master regular stuff lol, havent moved onto many sit stun combos :(
After sitdown, the only combo you need is 4P (youll be in BT), 4PK, air throw for easy peasy damage ;) I believe this is the only (or maybe one of the few) sitdown combos that is totally immune to stagger escape; most sitdowns can be stagger escaped.
edit: only works on lightweights; use 4P, 7k6, air throw against middle weights. my bad yall

synce

Yeah I just realized it today. This one should be guaranteed:

64t, 7p, 4k, 236k, 33p

Enders:
7k(wr)p+k
4pk, t
4pk, 1pkk

15 pts less damage though

You can try this setup against characters that like to use BT like Helena and Brad

4k, 236k, 33p

4k, 236k, 4k, 33p also works on some characters like Ayane

Also a cool way to get behind anyone is to use wr h+k then 7k when they're on the floor. It only works sometimes, I didn't test it outside of random battles

Tones

Premium Donor
Could also 236k into another 236k for a CB.

64t 7p 6pp 236k. Mid punches are there to encourage/dare them to counter.

BT 2p 6p also works well.

McNamara

Yeah I just realized it today. This one should be guaranteed:

64t, 7p, 4k, 236k, 33p

Enders:
7k(wr)p+k
4pk, t
4pk, 1pkk

15 pts less damage though

You can try this setup against characters that like to use BT like Helena and Brad

4k, 236k, 33p

4k, 236k, 4k, 33p also works on some characters like Ayane

Also a cool way to get behind anyone is to use wr h+k then 7k when they're on the floor. It only works sometimes, I didn't test it outside of random battles

Somethin guaranted! That`s good!

After the throw if the opponent try to make a hit, ay pobrecito!

I tested this one:
64t, 7p, 4k, 236k, 4k, 33p ---> 4p8k, 6k-Carrera-:P+K: (144 Dmg)

Half of the health bar gone!

Thank you, Synce!

Tokkosho

don't know if this was posted (and i honestly don't want to look to see if it was :confused:) but i've been messing around with lisa and found that after SSK/H+K you can do 1PK (sometimes 1PKK) and put them into an unholdable back stun with a guaranteed 33P, the 1PK isn't guaranteed, but supposed to be hard to avoid. i'm sure this is pretty general knowledge by now, so i was wondering if there are any better followups besides her typical 4PK T?
found a better, fully guaranteed (as long as you get the first P) set up
after a H+K or any variant of it you can do 1PP>7P>4K>33P> w/e combo you do off of CB (does 2 less damage than 1PK>1PK setup but the latter one isnt guaranteed

like i said last time, idk if this is well known or not and im just inputting some random stuff i find (i really like finding set ups after a back turn attack lol). But i mean the kick isnt TOTALLY useless, a lot dont see it coming and you can get it off a decent amount of times, probably not too much at a tournament but i mean hey, if someone gets caught by it its nice to make them fear a seemingly useless move right? plus its good for punishing those whiffed attacks that leave you in BT. hope this helped anyone :) EDIT: changed the part in parenthesis after fully guaranteed, the way i had it was confusing. i meant the first P after the H+K oops

Batcommander

found a better, fully guaranteed (as long as you get the first hit) set up
after a H+K or any variant of it you can do 1PP>7P>4K>33P> w/e combo you do off of CB (does 2 less damage than 1PK>1PK setup but the latter one isnt guaranteed

like i said last time, idk if this is well known or not and im just inputting some random stuff i find (i really like finding set ups after a back turn attack lol). But i mean the kick isnt TOTALLY useless, a lot dont see it coming and you can get it off a decent amount of times, probably not too much at a tournament but i mean hey, if someone gets caught by it its nice to make them fear a seemingly useless move right? plus its good for punishing those whiffed attacks that leave you in BT. hope this helped anyone :)
The kick is actually pretty neat online. The only prob with it, is that offline, you only need to SE just a tiny tiny bit and bam; no guaranteed anything :( Even on slowest SE setting, you won't get shit.

It's really just another gimmick, but the rewards are fabulous, i think, because most people won't know what hit em if you land that 1PP afterwards. ;) Even so, you are still at advantage, so you can maintain pressure even if they block.

Batcommander

Suggestions to land :F+K::
After blocked body splash, free cancel the splash, then :4::P::6::K:
After landing :P::P:, on normal or counter hit: free cancel, :F+K: or :4::P::6::K:
CH :2::K::P::6::K:

Also, as an alternative to the usual :4::P::K:, air throw combo that most of use after max height launcher, try:
:6::P::8::K:, :7::K::6_::P+K:. It does the same damage, but wall carries a great distance. If there is a wall nearby, you are looking at adding an extra 5-20 damage to your combo depending on the type of wall.

Nuke-Nin

so i've been toying around and its not much but KKK(BT CB) into 8k 4pk 6k 4H+K is great because its a fast CB and is to the point :lisa:

next is her new SS P+K very useful agaisnt Hitomi players that use those Falcon Punches or other linear attacks use this to get a Booty Bump! :D hope this helps!

Karraz

I love using KKK, BT 7P, 33P, 4PK, 7K6_ P+H, it does AMAZING DAMAGE, more than half of the lifebar gone, too bad it only works on Light characters.

You can switch KKK, BT 7P to KK 2KK4 BT7P for guys who counter it(is very easy to counter)

If you are near a wall, you can try the starting combination into CB, then 4PK, 1PKK

Nuke-Nin

I love using KKK, BT 7P, 33P, 4PK, 7K6_ P+H, it does AMAZING DAMAGE, more than half of the lifebar gone, too bad it only works on Light characters.

You can switch KKK, BT 7P to KK 2KK4 BT7P for guys who counter it(is very easy to counter)

If you are near a wall, you can try the starting combination into CB, then 4PK, 1PKK
Tested the bold on Kasumi in Tatami on NH it does 147 i believe let me double check xD

edited: where'd that come from xD its 119 on NC ill post again with the different counter options to verify!

Nuke-Nin

ALSOO: if your opp. likes to be up in yo personal space Block and when ready 7K6 *Air Throw* is a great "GIMME SOME SPACE :mad:"

Thanks Karraz for the idea :D

Nuke-Nin

KKK :5: BT 7P :5: 7K6 :5: T

on normal hit 119 Damage (light weights only (Kasumi was the test Dummy))
on Counter hit 138 Damage puts opp. into Power Blow state (Kasumi was the test dummy)
on High Counter Hit 160 Damage (Really great damage but i don't see this happening with lag and ect..)

Credit to Karraz for the Combo! Edited: Oh gosh i missed the 4PK part I feel stupid ;_; lemme re-do this

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD