DOA5LR List of New Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Still hope I can see King Bass... belt included... :(

10247487_520432831394140_5500271005345942596_n.jpg
The money I'd pay for a good costume, man. The money.

Instead it just sits there in my wallet all lonely like.

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Quick question, why can't you buy the Core Fighters? Since I'm selling my Xbox to PS3, and only wanna get Zack and his Legacy until LR, so, I need an answer to this question. Or am I just being silly?

EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Quick question, why can't you buy the Core Fighters? Since I'm selling my Xbox to PS3, and only wanna get Zack and his Legacy until LR, so, I need an answer to this question. Or am I just being silly?

?

you download core fighters, then download zack and his costumes as separate DLC. i dont see why you're having issue

RoboJoe

If Bass gets that outfit he needs a special taunt where he takes the belt and lifts it over his head with both hands or maybe a taunt where he slings it over his shoulder, points to it and yells "I'm the champion!"

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
This may have been mentioned already - but sense DOA5:LR is going to be a new installation of the series,
I wonder if they are also going to add something extra within the combo system...
Like another method of extending combos or something along those lines.
After the players health is depleted to half, they get a third option outside of Power Blows and Power Launchers...

A... "Power Hold...?" or some odd universal defensive mechanic that is aligned with the hold system? If the "Power Hold" is successful, they do an exceedingly devastating counter attack like how Power Blows are presented when they contact the opponent on hit. The "Power Hold" would probably defend against every other attack (high/mid/low) but there may also be huge risk, such as being thrown out of it and taking A LOT of damage.

... Nah. Something about that just sounds too goofy.

Argentus

This may have been mentioned already - but sense DOA5:LR is going to be a new installation of the series,
I wonder if they are also going to add something extra within the combo system...
After the players health is depleted to half, they get a third option outside of Power Blows and Power Launchers...

A... "Power Hold...?" or some odd universal defensive mechanic that is aligned with the hold system? If the "Power Hold" is successful, they do an exceedingly devastating counter attack like how Power Blows are presented when they contact the opponent on hit. The "Power Hold" would probably defend against every other attack (high/mid/low) but there may also be huge risk, such as being thrown out of it and taking A LOT of damage.

I'm fine with a power hold (maybe just if you hold a power blow or power launcher)

But we have ENOUGH offensive options already.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor

i kind of what to see this just so i could see what ungodly thing Bayman would do during it

aside from that im not a big fan of the concept of comeback mechanics so no

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i think we need to improve our wall game most of all. i find it rather ridiculous putting your opponent against a wall seems to do more harm than good.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I like the wall game. It's the ground game I don't care for, and I've been forced to adapt to it.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
And how you would improve the wall system? I'm curious.

without changing things too dramatically i was thinking guaranteed force techs from wall slumps would provide incentive to keep them there. that way instead of just loosing juggle damage cause it interrupted your attack, you would get advantage and be able to keep the offense up.

Isn't that the case in most fighters though? being putting up against the wall is always going to be a bad thing.

i believe you misread my post

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD