Marie Rose info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

Give her chain throws. Izuna drops. Offensive holds. Oh, and give her an i11 jab and i13 mid. Having a tiny little loli that's a bulky, slow-grappler? Yes plz.
I'm picturing that girl doing an izuna in my head and it's funny as hell.

Has anyone translated the xbox 360 mention part? It's odd they'd say xbox 360 without the ps3.

Leifang2000

I'm picturing that girl doing an izuna in my head and it's funny as hell.

Has anyone translated the xbox 360 mention part? It's odd they'd say xbox 360 without the ps3.
Before the xbox360, the words that end with 3 is Playstation 3. It just says "This year released in September for Playstation 3 and xbox360, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (DOA5U). The arcade version returns after 13 years, the arcade..."

Nereus

Standard Donor
Before the xbox360, the words that end with 3 is Playstation 3. It just says "This year released in September for Playstation 3 and xbox360, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (DOA5U). The arcade version returns after 13 years, the arcade..."

its talking about how its been 13 years since the release of a DOA game also in the arcades... the date 9/3/12

Chapstick

I hadn't noticed that 3 before. D: Well, now I'm not too optimistic about her getting a console appearance this game. Maybe we'll get the stage if we're lucky. I think if 5U gets a next gen port, she'll definitely be in it.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
The fact that she looks like a Death Note character is nice...

But if she sprouts wings, grows a big nose and can break people's necks... that would garner some kudos to Team Ninja. If she's as innocent and sweet as she looks... well whatever.

Darkton93

Comments on voice: I'm used to Sakura Tange's Kasumi/Alpha, so I can adapt to Rose's voice. It fits the character.

KwonJigglypuff

Are we 100% sure she is Russian ?

I mean, sure her fighting style is, but is that what the scans say about her nationality ?

Crext

Standard Donor
And if she comes strictly as DLC (no more extra editions of DOA until DOA6) than nothing can really be done about the age thing. Kinda like Diablo 3 in Korea here the real money auction house was not allowed to be released on the Korean retail version but was later patched in.
DLC is fair game to just about anything.

Clever. We have found a loophole! (4 weeks later your ps3 is banned by the state) *Curses*

On a serious note though, you are probably right.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
DOA needs a psychotic character... since they won't bring Tengu back.

Even the most fucked up characters in DOA have some redeeming qualities. Bayman, may kill people for a living, but he didn't break Kasumi's neck when she was stalking him. Christie may seem psychotic, but killing Helena's mom was a good thing (so that awful singing would stop). Leon may have lost his marbles riding one of his camels in the desert for too long, but he has the my wife died card.

I want this girl to be insane. Please oh please do not be some innocent girl that is the seed of Victor Donovan or Fame Douglass.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I was talking more-so about the current roster. Raidou was quite a bad man indeed, but a great villain. He raped an innocent woman, broke Hayate's back, and beat the shit out of his own daughter. My god. Kinda makes Tengu seem like a tea party sort of demon.

It would be cliche either way indeed Penguin, but for DOA a psycho could be just what the series needs. How would the other characters look at a psychopath? I know Ryu would seek to kill her immediately.

Brute

Standard Donor
Ryu would act like he's high off of construction glue, like he always acts in DOA5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD