Marie Rose info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just my own opinion, i dont care for either, mila is actually pretty original and a good edition (though i hate fighting that bitch) and rig works well aswell, even though his design is *yawn* to me. out of 5 new characters added already, i only like rachel. its just an opinion, dont listen to me. as for the random select issue, just map it to a button like 3rd strike online etc. (if you guys have played that)

Brute

Standard Donor
mila is actually pretty original and a good edition (though i hate fighting that bitch)
Her look/personality is good, but it's not just her playstyle that is irritating. It's her animations and fighting style itself. They achieved in making it all kinds of unholy boring.

Also, it's "addition." ;)

out of 5 new characters added already, i only like rachel. its just an opinion, dont listen to me.
Don't worry; I won't. :)

KwonJigglypuff

I think Mila could have more guard breaks and more "savage" moves to make her less plain.

On the RM topic, can we expect more video in the coming weeks ? There are "only" been 3-4 video footages so far, am I right ?

Macca Beam

Aristobule has 5 videos.
olor has 2.
and there are also 3 unlisted videos from 2ch or something.

olor says he won't be at the second location test, and Aristobule might not want to move that far to capture more footage either. Just pray that the Osaka folks are enthusiastic enough to bring cameras to the site, and prepare to weave through all the shitposting on 2ch for the private videos.

werewolfgold

I have to admit French people are very very bad for learning new languages and our English is not so good at school - compared with Scandinavian or German students - but nobody here would have such a bad accent with such a good and sophisticated vocabulary.
Okay. I can understand this. This makes sense to me. I'm in Japan dealing with varying levels of English, so I can attest to how the better that someone gets at the language, technically the "accent" you associate with a Japanese person starts to fall back. Some things will just never really go away, though. lol

Brute

Standard Donor
I hope Marie isn't stupid unsafe.
She's got enough tools that if she's also safe, she'll be an easy sell for top tier.
Honestly, I hope she's decently unsafe but with good mix-ups. Makes you think more instead of just midlessly throwing junk out 'cause "YOLO it's safe."

David Gregg

Last one. I forgot who wanted this:
2dirrcz.jpg

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I hope she's bottom tier, too. No, lower. Tengu tier.

That would certainty be justice. It's only fair. We lose our character so a bunch of people can get yet another they don't need. Why not make them have to suffer with it like we did? Perhaps it'd make her more interesting too. She'd be so bad that you'd really have to use your noggin to play her at even a half decent level.

You'd have to have some deep respect for the Marie Rose players in that case.

Oh, and to be clear; I don't hate Marie Rose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD