Mortal Kombat thread.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
giphy.gif

Now lemme go back to sucking at the game since I am a total MK noob and don't deserve having it before hardcore fans, lol.
You should play through the story on easy. :) You'll get to play as a lot of the characters (Mostly the good guys) and no one will really die and if they do you get to shrug it off while hardcore fans get hit hard by it lmao

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Okay, so i'm going to be honest here... I'm looking for the folks over on Resetera through all the character's costumes and something I did notice is that nearly all male characters have shirtless outfits. And some of them I would consider openly sexualized. NetherRealm does not make a mystery out of it either, naming them: "Black Dragon Beefcake" (Kano) or "Dead Sexy" (Johnny). So maybe NR is trolling those guys whining about female de-sexualization a little. ;)

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Okay, so i'm going to be honest here... I'm looking for the folks over on Resetera through all the character's costumes and something I did notice is that nearly all male characters have shirtless outfits. And some of them I would consider openly sexualized. NetherRealm does not make a mystery out of it either, naming them: "Black Dragon Beefcake" (Kano) or "Dead Sexy" (Johnny). So maybe NR is trolling those guys whining about female de-sexualization a little. ;)
Well I think that would make sense, I’m happy if that’s the case. I want those old disgusting men to be triggered.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The Krypt reminds me of the most recent God of War, lol. The beautiful, fantastic environments, the a bit tanky controls and ripping open lots of treasure chests.

Want to see some screens? :)

33753182638_1082a8f871_o.png

47577725832_100b30b249_o.png

40664078743_1b61c5d37f_o.png

40664077693_9ced5c1b16_o.png

46714921355_ef25629e4c_o.png

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Sheeva is back.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
:( They weren't sarcastic warnings... Sorry. I'm just too hype about it. It changes the entire game for me.

its fine lol. just need to stop clicking spoilers haha. well less then 10 days left til its begins ^_^

character leaks don’t bother me anyways just don’t want the story leaked

Derock

kk03t6d5svs21.jpg

Whelp that's a 180 from her X appearance.... God

Wait, that's Jacqui? What the hell is she wearing?

Well I was spoiled some of the story:
I'm hearing bae Kitana kills Shao Khan!!! YES!!!! Also Kano, both past and present is killed off, too.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Wait, that's Jacqui? What the hell is she wearing?

Well I was spoiled some of the story:
I'm hearing bae Kitana kills Shao Khan!!! YES!!!! Also Kano, both past and present is killed off, too.
Looks like a pride jacket in top right. And rest of it is absolutely stunning too.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I see people post my screens that I shared in another forum. XD So is it okay to show them here as well? There's no need for a detour, lol.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I see people post my screens that I shared in another forum. XD So is it okay to show them here as well? There's no need for a detour, lol.
Oh are these coming from you? Lmao yeah just post them here XD Spoiler anything that might be story related but if it's just character stuff who cares lmao

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD